Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

we should not be voting patton, end of story
Old 06-23-2007, 03:36 PM

I am rereading everyone's posts. I have been pretty much against voting OH the whole game. But this post by HBE really bothers me. It bothered me when I read it the first time.

HBE is generally a pretty nice, easy-going guy. I can't ever remember him calling anyone names in a game, particularly one that would need censoring. The only way I can see this, is if HBE and OH were "staging" their fight and HBE knew OH wouldn't take it personally.

Thoughts from others? Does anyone remember HBE calling people names during WW? I wouldn't think twice if this was anyone else, but it seemed out of character for HBE...even as a wolf.

[ QUOTE ]
OH
that [censored] is flippant. I'm still good with voting him today, but not because of the night kill. I agree with whoever has been saying that the fnord kill was an utr-seer hunt. If I was a seer in a game this big, I would literally leave no clues until like day 3. There's always a backup, so each seer is individually worth less. It's not a huge deal if you die night 1 or two. I like an OH vote because I feel like he is "taking it less seriously" trying too hard to appear to be a carefree villager. I would encourage an OH lynch today.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-23-2007, 03:38 PM

i don't like any of OH's posts about voting pduffy constantly day 1 and still trying to push kumu so hard day 3 after i post to focus on "mets / pduffy / boiler"

the fact that OH eventually voted pduffy after i tried narrowing it down means nothing to me since the wagons were all wolves.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:39 PM

i don't know, lately i've let a lot of older players who return get off the hook for a while cause i didn't want to be mean and lynch them early, but at this point i'm still so suspicious of ourhouse that he would NEVER be my one person not to lynch, meaning he should be lynched.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:42 PM

srsly, VR is confirmed for all intents and purposes. if she's a wolf, she's the best wolf ever. so here's to hoping you're not *that* good VR [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

patton
Old 06-23-2007, 03:43 PM

NO

VOTING

PATTON
Old 06-23-2007, 03:43 PM

especially since that's who nich wants lynched, come on, people

patton should never be lynched before nich
Old 06-23-2007, 04:03 PM

OH

I'd prefer Nich today. Why Patton is being voted before Nich is crazy.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am rereading everyone's posts. I have been pretty much against voting OH the whole game. But this post by HBE really bothers me. It bothered me when I read it the first time.

HBE is generally a pretty nice, easy-going guy. I can't ever remember him calling anyone names in a game, particularly one that would need censoring. The only way I can see this, is if HBE and OH were "staging" their fight and HBE knew OH wouldn't take it personally.

Thoughts from others? Does anyone remember HBE calling people names during WW? I wouldn't think twice if this was anyone else, but it seemed out of character for HBE...even as a wolf.

[ QUOTE ]
OH
that [censored] is flippant. I'm still good with voting him today, but not because of the night kill. I agree with whoever has been saying that the fnord kill was an utr-seer hunt. If I was a seer in a game this big, I would literally leave no clues until like day 3. There's always a backup, so each seer is individually worth less. It's not a huge deal if you die night 1 or two. I like an OH vote because I feel like he is "taking it less seriously" trying too hard to appear to be a carefree villager. I would encourage an OH lynch today.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
KM,

That's not the only post from Elroy talking to me in that manner. He did it at least three times and I replied to every single one of them. Search the entire thread for "Re: PatrickDuffy" and you'll see all the instances in which I quoted him and his statements about me being Flippant (according to him). I thought PDuff had a good chance of being a wolf from the instant he attacked me early Day One. I hadn't done anything at all and he came out barreling me right away. Usually only wolves do that to me.

Shorty,

PDuffy was on me since day one and didn't let go for a while...even when he was in a wolf-wolf wagon. Please tell me why he would divert attention away from the wolf he was competing against onto me if I were a 3rd wolf. It could barely be used to clear me later on, and he has nothing to gain by adding a 3rd wolf into the mix. It just wouldn't make any sense.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:09 PM

If you guys want to lynch me, fine. Now that the seer stuff is out of the way, I no longer am excited to find out who's who. Plus, zero and I will be painting rooms in my house for the rest of the night.

In the event that I either do or don't die, my vote is for Spook, then IY. Not sure where to go after that.

Nich is one of the last few uncleared that I would vote, and <u>VoraciousReader</u> gets my underline.

Peace.