Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: USC 7-1
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 1 2.70%
4 2 5.41%
5 1 2.70%
6 5 13.51%
7 9 24.32%
8 6 16.22%
9 6 16.22%
10 7 18.92%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - the plot thickens

AP had the most bots of any site. I wonder how many of these bots were owned and programmed by absolute, knowing all the hole cards. These SUPERBOTS could work every limit day and night. I can't imagine it would be difficult programming NL bots too, if you knew all the hole cards of the other players. I think $7 million a month is probably closer to reality if they had gone this far. Everyone thinks these guys aren't grinding the low limits because they are too "balla", well they aren't. The SUPERBOTS are.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:07 PM

Default finally got the phone call!

First off, the person I had talked to I believe used to be the manager of VIP and we used to talk frequently so he was very kind and did give me a good amount of info.

-They are having a company come in called gaming associates and they are an independent auditing firm.

-unfortunatly they will only be auditing a 3 week time frame where they believe these players were playing in.
(i'm pretty sure most regulars on AP have lost to these guys in a longer time frame then 3 weeks)

-He stated that if you did lose more money to these guys out of the 3 week period that they would work with you and pay the money with interest.

-Ap's management felt that we as players and posters on 2+2, that we thought steamroller, graycat, doubledrag were donkey's and aparently from what we have wrote that these guys were losing lot's before this all happened. I corrected him, from my knowledge at least graycat and doubledrag played every hand and would bet so agressivly into any amount of players in the pot we felt that they were poor players and exploitable. The fact is they were playing like this and always winning.

- He apoligized to me about how poorly AP's PR has handled this situation and stated "it did look like Absolute was trying to cover up the situation" he says now that they are going to man up and try to regain our trust back.

-He took down my Poker tracker losses from all 3 players and said that he will make sure I am reimbursed all of what I lost plus interest.

-Basically my last words to him was AP makes lot's of money. If they short people with this audit and players know how much their suppose to get and get shorted there only going to piss them off even more and want to screw with AP's rep even more.

- From the conversation it seems these guys are reading 2+2 and pocket 5's religiously(He told me he's read every article about AP through getting it from 2+2 I beleive). So if you have something to say there probably going to read it.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Re: finally got the phone call!

[ QUOTE ]

-They are having a company come in called gaming associates and they are an independent auditing firm.

-unfortunatly they will only be auditing a 3 week time frame where they believe these players were playing in.
(i'm pretty sure most regulars on AP have lost to these guys in a longer time frame then 3 weeks)

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be absolutely ridiculous. Seriously, what kind of audit is this? We know cheating happened but they are only going to look at 3 weeks of it?
Old 10-23-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First off, the person I had talked to I believe used to be the manager of VIP and we used to talk frequently so he was very kind and did give me a good amount of info.

-He stated that if you did lose more money to these guys out of the 3 week period that they would work with you and pay the money with interest.

-Ap's management felt that we as players and posters on 2+2, that we thought steamroller, graycat, doubledrag were donkey's and aparently from what we have wrote that these guys were losing lot's before this all happened. I corrected him, from my knowledge at least graycat and doubledrag played every hand and would bet so agressivly into any amount of players in the pot we felt that they were poor players and exploitable. The fact is they were playing like this and always winning.

- He apoligized to me about how poorly AP's PR has handled this situation and stated "it did look like Absolute was trying to cover up the situation" he says now that they are going to man up and try to regain our trust back.

-He took down my Poker tracker losses from all 3 players and said that he will make sure I am reimbursed all of what I lost plus interest.

-Basically my last words to him was AP makes lot's of money. If they short people with this audit and players know how much their suppose to get and get shorted there only going to piss them off even more and want to screw with AP's rep even more.

- From the conversation it seems these guys are reading 2+2 and pocket 5's religiously(He told me he's read every article about AP through getting it from 2+2 I beleive). So if you have something to say there probably going to read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That can't be true. In their last statement they said that this has been going on for longer then suspected. Now they are saying oh well, we are only refunding 3 weeks worth of grand thievery, and if anyone else thinks they were ripped off beyond that(which they just admitted happened), they need to send in PT screenshots of "suspected" thiefs, and they will review on a case by case basis, knowing that 90% of their customers cant even spell pokertracker, and the rest are either too dumb to even know they've been ripped off and/or are named ikestoys. This is insane!!
Old 10-23-2007, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be absolutely ridiculous. Seriously, what kind of audit is this? We know cheating happened but they are only going to look at 3 weeks of it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I not surprised? Friendlyauditaments.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[] sexy reporter
[X] Jenny Woo

[/ QUOTE ]

Even here he looks photoshopped. Is his head too big for his body?
Old 10-23-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this jumped right out at me. wtf with the scope!

gg
Old 10-23-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah you guys ruling out sit n goes b/c of the variance/push fold stuff are ridiculous. The way you lose sngs is usually failed blind steals where someone wakes up with a big hand or big coolers. Being able to avoid both of those would be enormous. Sure you would have to win some flips and some 80/20s but you would rarely have your tournament life at stake.

[/ QUOTE ]

25% ROI easy. Tough to make it add up to 7 million, but still a very lucrative, low-risk way to exploit a superuser account.

[/ QUOTE ]

25% ROI if you eliminate the small mistakes, but 100%+ if you are able to have a huge 1st to 2nd ratio by playing perfectly once heads up (stealing blinds when you know he'll fold, folding when you know he'll call and you aren't a satisfactorily large favorite).

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever even played a non-HU STT when it gets to be heads-up? Nobody with the slightest clue ever folds any kind of reasonable hand because the blinds are too high.

Meanwhile, in the hour it took to maybe win some STTs, the superuser could have been raping the cash tables for way way way more.

And there are so many regs in STT-land that a superuser would become obvious really fast.

But this is a stupid discussion, really, so I'll stop there.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
called Poker Villain. Of course, everybody's Aunt Susie has one of those

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Goddammit, that's the last time I invite her to a home game.

On a serious note, I don't see why the "[X] Hole Cam" option would have to be built into the client. All it would have to do is spew out the other players' hands in the superuser's chat window when the hand is dealt.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On a serious note, I don't see why the "[X] Hole Cam" option would have to be built into the client. All it would have to do is spew out the other players' hands in the superuser's chat window when the hand is dealt.

[/ QUOTE ]

The chat window is part of the client.
Closed Thread