Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Travel
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Mansion or Suite when staying in Vegas?

We are 10 ppl heading over to Vegas and are not sure if we should rent a Mansion or book 2 suites. I could really need some information and suggestions. I have heared that you can rent a mansion in vegas for 20-30k a month or something like that.

Also when it comes to suites it would be nice if there were something with 3 bedrooms, anyone know of a hotel who has those kinds of suites?

Really could need some help where to look and so on.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Mansion or Suite when staying in Vegas?

palms hotel has some baller suites

http://www.palmsfantasy.com/
Old 11-13-2007, 07:53 PM

probably depends how long you are staying for. bellagios 2 bed suites are 1k/night, that adds up fast if you're there a while
Old 11-13-2007, 08:42 PM

What is the primary purpose of the trip?

I looked into getting a mansion before then passed. You have the right price range 25k-30k/month but if you want to be gambling and parting you have to look at the inconvenience of not being on the strip. I figured I'd be going both ways at least twice a day and some days three or four times so even at 15 minutes a trip I'd be losing an hour or two a day.

You could get 4-5 rooms at the Venetian for the same price. They are just standard hotel rooms but they have a bed and a sofa bed and with a 3 foot drop between the sleeping area and the living room area you get some privacy so almost like two separate rooms.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:52 PM

With that many people you might want to be on the Strip so that everyone can do what they want. Depends if they've been to Vegas or not, either, and if you are renting cars.

You could also rent at a place like Signature at the MGM, they have timeshare suites with 1-3 bedrooms going for cheap, just look on vrbo.com or craigslist. Signature is still on the Strip, which is nice, but lacks the hotel feel. There's also the Wyndham Desert something or other.

My friends just got 6 nights the week before Christmas for $650US on eBay, no additional charges either. It's a three bedroom and could sleep up to 10 people, but that means every bed, even the doubles, have two people in them. You might want to look into getting 2 two bedrooms? Search "vegas rental" or something like that.

I found most of the really nice mansions were still horrifically priced, even if they were really cool. It depends on how long you are staying, though. Obviously the longer, the better rate you get.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:21 PM

Just planing to stay there for 14 days so wont be there too long. Ive checked out the 2 bedroom suite its great just wished it had one mroe bedroom
Old 11-14-2007, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the primary purpose of the trip?

I looked into getting a mansion before then passed. You have the right price range 25k-30k/month but if you want to be gambling and parting you have to look at the inconvenience of not being on the strip. I figured I'd be going both ways at least twice a day and some days three or four times so even at 15 minutes a trip I'd be losing an hour or two a day.

You could get 4-5 rooms at the Venetian for the same price. They are just standard hotel rooms but they have a bed and a sofa bed and with a 3 foot drop between the sleeping area and the living room area you get some privacy so almost like two separate rooms.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only agree with you after doing some reasearch.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:26 PM

Its exactly that reason why i decided not to go with the mansion cause everyone will be wanting to do their own things. Thanks everyone for answearing img going to look into the places you mentioned.

Im going to vegas to play poker during the wsop so i dont wanna be travelling back and forth between a mansion and Rio [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]