Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Datamining for beginners

I have recently purchaser poker tracker and PaHud. Necause of this, i am wanting to datamine .25/.5 NL at both party and stars.

How do i do this? Am i allowed to do this (i.e. do the sites allow it?) Do i just open up all the .25/.5NL tables and then import all the hand histories to poker tracker afterwards?

Also, regarding pahud...is there any easy guides which show you how to use it?
Old 04-25-2007, 09:04 PM

Default Re: Datamining for beginners

The acceptable use policy at stars says no way...heard they freez your account if you get caught. Plus you would need some other party sw to do this cause pt and pahud does not datamine. For example bodog.com come does not care if you datamine but you have to buy dogwatch handgrabber and incorperate it with pt and pahud.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:27 PM

Hi.

You canīt datamine Stars.
To mine Party you need a sw named Free Party HandGrabber (FPHG). You can download it for free here: http://www.jukofyork.com/freephg.htm

I hope this helps

// M
Old 04-26-2007, 01:57 PM

There is also a datamining program called idleminer that will grab hands as well as open can close tables per your settings. I've been using it for a month, and while it does have some bugs, it seems to work well enough. The advantage of it is that if a table breaks it will automatically close and a new one will open without you having to do anything.

Lucky
Old 04-26-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is also a datamining program called idleminer that will grab hands as well as open can close tables per your settings. I've been using it for a month, and while it does have some bugs, it seems to work well enough. The advantage of it is that if a table breaks it will automatically close and a new one will open without you having to do anything.

Lucky

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi.

SpadeEye does the same thing. Works great with Party. One week free trial, I think.

// M