Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2007, 08:02 PM

Default Re: biggest buy-in tournament i\'ve seen online starting now

[ QUOTE ]
Also, just FYI, the old party step 5 highers were 15k buyin, 2 table SNG's. Gigabet won them both.

[/ QUOTE ]

15k Buyin single table SNGs, not two table. They had a retarded payout structure with 100k going to 1st.

I honestly can't remember if gigabet won 1 or 2, ( I remember the one with the Q5 hand).

About 7-8 ran total. PBDrunks won one. A magic player named Ben Stark won another. I think Halfrek won one or two but could be wrong about him.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:24 PM

wow 15k buyin sng nuts
Old 05-25-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, just FYI, the old party step 5 highers were 15k buyin, 2 table SNG's. Gigabet won them both.

[/ QUOTE ]

15k Buyin single table SNGs, not two table. They had a retarded payout structure with 100k going to 1st.

I honestly can't remember if gigabet won 1 or 2, ( I remember the one with the Q5 hand).

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure the original 2 weren't 2tt's? I was 99% sure they were. Gigabet definitely won 2 of them.

[ QUOTE ]
My next big win was win the 15k stt tourneys, most of that info has been posted, but I played as evenkeal, played two, and won them both. they paid 100k to win.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-27-2007, 05:29 AM

they did have normal step 5 2-table sngs but those were ONLY 1ks.

the step 5 highers were only single table and yea a handful of them went off. pretty much exactly what zeejustin said.

I did have a piece of the Magic player Ben Stark who won it. The bubble was the sickest thing ever. $20k, 30k, $100k! And it was awesome to watch him firsthand winning that much in a stupid sng.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:29 PM

geddes cooper won like 4 of these im sure so there must have been more that went off.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

About 7-8 ran total. PBDrunks won one. A magic player named Ben Stark won another. I think Halfrek won one or two but could be wrong about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

how many accounts were you playing on for the final SNG? three or four? or was your gran playing too...