Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2007, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Noiq FPP for cash

they are opening a fpp-webshop with some nice thingies (xbox 360, golf equipment, etc) next month, too. i hope i have enough points to get me a nice wii x-max present for myself.

:P
Old 10-28-2007, 06:44 PM

Any idea what sort of prices we are looking at for Wii's etc? Support wont give anything away!

Also, I have a RB deal where i get RB paid into my NoIQ account weekly, do I still qualify for a monthly VIP bonus as well as this?

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:52 PM

a lot of sites havce stopped giving rakeback for no iq, does anyone know where i can sort myself out with a deal
Old 10-29-2007, 07:48 AM

try with the pokermanager at noiq, or post in the ipoker rakeback offers thread and see what you get
Old 10-31-2007, 05:47 PM

Hi I looked on the noIQ website but I could not find any contact emails can someone point me in the right direction. I was also wondering since I am Canadian and have deposited via Moneybookers but cannot withdraw that way (WTF!!!!) has anyone done a bankwire and what were the fees, time any problems involved?
Old 10-31-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi I looked on the noIQ website but I could not find any contact emails can someone point me in the right direction. I was also wondering since I am Canadian and have deposited via Moneybookers but cannot withdraw that way (WTF!!!!) has anyone done a bankwire and what were the fees, time any problems involved?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am pretty sure that if you deposit using Monebookers that you can withdraw that way.

The option to use Moneybookers as a withdrawl option often does not show up until you deposit on that site with Moneybookers

(that was my experience on one Ipoker site anyway)
Old 11-01-2007, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i am pretty sure that if you deposit using Monebookers that you can withdraw that way.

The option to use Moneybookers as a withdrawl option often does not show up until you deposit on that site with Moneybookers

(that was my experience on one Ipoker site anyway)

[/ QUOTE ]

No I deposited with Moneybookers.