Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 05:26 AM

Default Beat: I\'m an uninteresting Fgators

xposted from BBV ldo

Dumb title, semi-serious thread. Anyway, unlike Fgators, I'm a winning player (at micro limits). We have more similarities though, namely that we've both played tons and tons and tons of poker hands and not really gotten better. I'm sorry I don't have a lifetime graph, so you'll just have to belive me when I say I'm approaching 1,000,000 in my career. Another trait we seem to share is the feeling that we are running bad when in reality we're both just not that good at poker.

So anyway, in the epic thread lots of pokerEV stuff was posted, and lots of ppl chimed in w/their analysis. So I'm going to post my last 50k hands of EV stuff and you guys can tell me exactly why I suck, okay? I, unlike Fgators, want criticism and want to get better. Sometimes I feel like I'm just missing something so huge and obvious. So anyway, here's the screenies. STRATEGY IN BBV PLS.

all hands @nl25

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2007, 06:06 AM

Default Re: Beat: I\'m an uninteresting Fgators

These stats look extremely similar to mine (mostly NL50, except that my AF on all streets is higher by a factor ~1.5-2), and I have switched limits 4 times in my last 50k hands and now after some failures half-managed to establish myself on NL100. Why would you play NL25 over 1 Million hands if you can obviously move up when you have more than $500?

If you did move up to NL50/NL100 and got slaughtered there for some reason, you should post these stats, maybe you play worse on these levels somehow?!
Old 10-13-2007, 06:16 AM

Bill Frist is to blame obv
Old 10-13-2007, 06:24 AM

1. Which site do you play?
2. how many tables do you play?
Closed Thread