View Poll Results: POT FLOP?!
YES 2 18.18%
NO 8 72.73%
BASTARD 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2007, 07:49 PM

Default People and things that infuriate you way more than they should

I will start.

I am generally a pretty easy-going person. It takes a good deal to get me worked up. Politics is something I rarely pay much attention to and almost never get particularly wrapped up in. HOWEVER... there is one person in the "political arena" who makes me irrationally angry, to the point where I scream at the tv and go kill babies in strollers on the street. This person doesn't necessarily attack things I believe politically (I'm pretty much a live-and-let-live libertarian) and could probably read the phone book and elicit the same reaction from me. Ann Coulter. My keyboard needs to be thrown out after typing her despicable name.

Otherwise though, I usually find people I disagree with amusing, or I ignore them; it is rare that someone can piss me off as much as Ann Coulter. I am not a violent person, but if I met Ann Coulter on the street, I think it might be worth spending some time in jail just to bust her ugly [censored] face up. She makes me so lividly angry even when I don't care what she's talking about and/or agree with her (note: I'm not sure I've ever agreed with her, I am just illustrating that it is not her views alone that enrage me).

I was watching her on Hardball today, rambling on in her usual c*nt-like fashion, while droves of sexually frustrated losers-from-high-school who never got over it cheered her on in the background. Some of them held up posters of Ann Coulter. God help all of these people if I ever come to any sort of political authority. When I am king you will be first against the wall...

Speaking of God, I have sadly discovered the proof that there is no god. The proof that there is no god is that this hasn't happened yet:

So OOT, what people or things make you as irrationally, unspeakably and vehemently furious as Ann Coulter makes me?

Also, I hate to polltard and this is really not an Ann Coulter post but more of a "such-and-such makes me WAY angrier than it should" post... but I can't resist.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: People and things that infuriate you way more than they should

Mosquitos, tailgaters, people who talk during movies, getting called "chief," the movie "Almost Famous", Rachael Ray (even though I'd like to hatefuck her), Rolling Rock and people who claim to like it, people who talk during movies, the fact that the major league baseball season is like 11.5 months long, our cultural fascination with celebrities, made-up words like "venti" and being forced to say them when what I want is obviously a "large," people who bring newborn babies out to restaurants and let them cry for two hours, PC campus liberals, conservatives in general, religion, Robin Williams, and people who talk during movies.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mosquitos, tailgaters, people who talk during movies, getting called "chief," the movie "Almost Famous", Rachael Ray (even though I'd like to hatefuck her), Rolling Rock and people who claim to like it, people who talk during movies, the fact that the major league baseball season is like 11.5 months long, our cultural fascination with celebrities, made-up words like "venti" and being forced to say them when what I want is obviously a "large," people who bring newborn babies out to restaurants and let them cry for two hours, PC campus liberals, conservatives in general, religion, Robin Williams, and people who talk during movies.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome

why not just say large though?

edit -- oh, and to add to the thread...anyone who opens a cell phone during a movie for any reason. i would like to take that thing and smash it on your face. also, when i buy a 12-pack of pepsi and they tack on a 60 cent bottle deposit when i'm not looking.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

To avoid the mild condescension and/or feigned confusion you often get when you order a "large." And sometimes they really think you mean "tall," which actually means small.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

To avoid the mild condescension and/or feigned confusion you often get when you order a "large." And sometimes they really think you mean "tall," which actually means small.

[/ QUOTE ]

i never go to starbucks or any of those places. i could never have guessed people could be so dumb as to not understand that large means THE BIGGEST [censored] CUP YOU HAVE. i suppose i shouldn't be surprised.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:56 PM

Yay, another opportunity to post this NSFW text link about Ann Coulter! I love to post this!

Also, in before lock.

EDIT: OP, your picture is awesome but I must take issue with your method of killing Ann Coulter. The way you're doing it in the picture is way too quick. Kill her slower, much slower.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yay, another opportunity to post this NSFW text link about Ann Coulter! I love to post this!

Also, in before lock.

EDIT: OP, your picture is awesome but I must take issue with your method of killing Ann Coulter. The way you're doing it in the picture is way too quick. Kill her slower, much slower.

[/ QUOTE ]

That link is soooo [censored] funny

[ QUOTE ]
She sprung up on the couch on all fours and looked over her shoulder at me. She pointed to her twitching, puckered anus. ‘See this?’
I nodded eagerly.
‘I want you to wreck it.’

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOL

and this is just priceless:

[ QUOTE ]
I was a little hurt and, recognizing this, she softened just a shade as she reached for her purse to leave.
‘Hey.’
‘Yes?’ I asked.
‘Thanks for not staring at my adam’s apple.’

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-26-2007, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rachael Ray (even though I'd like to hatef**k her)

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT... the Dunkin Donuts commercials featuring her "bubbly personality" make me wanna puke
Old 06-26-2007, 09:31 PM

People who take a product from the shelves and find something better four aisles over, then put original item in the slot that used to house the new item.

It makes me go on mega-monkey life tilt.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:49 PM

nancy grace, crocs (the shoes), soccer moms, confederate flags, ebonics, tim horton's, canadian tire commercials