Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 01:34 PM

Default Re: ching chong mofos who

I live in an apt with hardwood floors and standard is to take shoes off and put on sandals. If we kept shoes on then we are tracking all of Boston grime around the apartment, but if you go barefoot then, no matter how clean it is, your feet get grimey and then you get into bed with them all black on the bottom. gross.

If I'm just popping in to do something, pick something up, I won't take them off, but if I'm going to be home for an hour or more, off they go.

(White)
Old 08-21-2007, 01:35 PM

When I lived in my hardwood apartment, I took my shoes off and wore sandals in the house as well.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I live in an apt with hardwood floors and standard is to take shoes off and put on sandals. If we kept shoes on then we are tracking all of Boston grime around the apartment, but if you go barefoot then, no matter how clean it is, your feet get grimey and then you get into bed with them all black on the bottom. gross.

If I'm just popping in to do something, pick something up, I won't take them off, but if I'm going to be home for an hour or more, off they go.

(White)

[/ QUOTE ]

socks instead of sandals here, but it sucks having dirty socks all the time
Old 08-21-2007, 01:43 PM

see.. I HATE wearing just socks around the house. I feel like such a tool. If I take my shoes off, my socks always follow. It's never cold out where I live now, but when I lived in a cold place, either the shoes stayed on, or socks came off and I put on slippers.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:02 PM

I go sans shoes at home, but I do it for comfort. I cannot STAND being invited to someone else's house and then forced to remove my shoes in the entry way. God that is [censored] annoying.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I go sans shoes at home, but I do it for comfort. I cannot STAND being invited to someone else's house and then forced to remove my shoes in the entry way. God that is [censored] annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only time this is acceptable is if they have pure white carpet and/or it's raining/snowing.
Closed Thread