Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

View Poll Results: At what age did you become/declare yourself a theist?
0-10 3 27.27%
11-15 2 18.18%
16-20 1 9.09%
21-25 2 18.18%
26-30 1 9.09%
31-35 2 18.18%
35+ 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2007, 10:57 PM

Default Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

[ QUOTE ]

This is based upon the presumption that it takes an equal amount of ink to fix vandalism that is does to create it. I think this is false, as whenever you are cleaning up scribble you inevitballe use up more ink as it is impossible to only draw over the scribble.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that you do use up more ink repairing.

This calls for a new strategy which I would like to call Operation Upskirt.

If the letter texture was changed to match a plaid skirt, as demonstrated by my model above, then imagine how frustrating and ineffective efforts to vandalize would be. The only issue is the end aesthetics. They're basically forced to white it out which would take them tons of ink, and a white base color still works in a plaid design so we don't waste as much ink cleaning it up.

I bring this matter before the committee. We could at least experiment with it on a letter in the F--- PBN territory

I also noticed that even though I didn't have drawball open, apparently it must have my IP logged and I'm accumulating ink without being on drawball. Sweet.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I'm debating if this is worth continuing. We've established a presence there and I'm not sure if drawball is worthy of our efforts. Obviously with only limited interested we can maintain a logo.

[/ QUOTE ]

But if we do lose interest I think we need to Lose Interest With BBV4Life Style.

We cannot allow the barbarians to destroy our work.

No we must not allow them the satisfaction of having vanquished us.

As creators we must also bring about its destruction.

"BBV4L" disappears and becomes a big [censored] you to all of the drawball ass monkeys. I don't have any ideas yet, maybe something like IF YOU VANDALIZE THIS THEN YOU ARE GAY might make their minds explode.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Start using your ink to erase the naked chick. Once you get it half way gone someone will come and help you finish.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think getting rid of intrusive naked chicks show be at the very bottom of our list of priorities.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:03 AM

If we maintain the logo through the end of December, it will be about 4 months total. (4 x 30.5 days x 24hrs)/40hrs = 73.2 secs of playback time, if they ever update the playback again.

As to erasing naked hentai babes who are sidled up to our logo: UGOS?
Old 09-17-2007, 01:02 AM

Seems to me that a better goal than getting on the playback for a certain amount of time would be to get on there permanently. And the way to do that would be to draw art inside each of the letters that is good enough to be protected -- this also has some ancillary benefits -- it gets some people infinite ink which would be helpful for obvious reasons. If we're strategic about it, we can get a lot of people infinite ink -- e.g. not everyone is talented enough to draw something worth keeping, but we could have the people that are (gorie, etc?) use VNC or something similar to do various drawings from other people's computers to get them infinite ink.

This plan would require some strategy though because as they protected parts of the drawings in the letters it will become more difficult to draw in the adjacent areas because they will be bordering protected areas. Although from what I hear if you have infinite ink you can draw on protected areas, so maybe that won't be a problem because as more areas become protected, more people will have infinite ink and can draw the "connecting areas".

I think the best way to do it would be to make the drawings in each letter follow a color theme -- like in the first B it would be all blueish drawings, second B might be all redish drawings, etc.

BTW, I was helping fight off some attacks before I had to go to Philly for work last week, then while I was in Philly on a different IP. I was so looking forward to coming home to 100% ink but instead I came home to find it had been disconnected and 0% ink. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2007, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems to me that a better goal than getting on the playback for a certain amount of time would be to get on there permanently. And the way to do that would be to draw art inside each of the letters that is good enough to be protected -- this also has some ancillary benefits -- it gets some people infinite ink which would be helpful for obvious reasons. If we're strategic about it, we can get a lot of people infinite ink -- e.g. not everyone is talented enough to draw something worth keeping, but we could have the people that are (gorie, etc?) use VNC or something similar to do various drawings from other people's computers to get them infinite ink.

This plan would require some strategy though because as they protected parts of the drawings in the letters it will become more difficult to draw in the adjacent areas because they will be bordering protected areas. Although from what I hear if you have infinite ink you can draw on protected areas, so maybe that won't be a problem because as more areas become protected, more people will have infinite ink and can draw the "connecting areas".

[/ QUOTE ]

that might work. Apparently the guys from the 'VIP' did that too, some nice stuff in there:

http://www.drawball.com/7hxyt3w
Old 09-17-2007, 01:14 AM

The problem with that is that gorie and I have tried that and [censored] idiots from our own forum immediately vandalize our own artwork.

Any kind of artwork that we could get protected would have to be drawn away from the logo so it isn't as highly visible to the trolls.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem with that is that gorie and I have tried that and [censored] idiots from our own forum immediately vandalize our own artwork.

Any kind of artwork that we could get protected would have to be drawn away from the logo so it isn't as highly visible to the trolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we get a list of IPs somehow and the fly around like Jay and Silent Bob and just give the vandals each a beat down?
Old 09-17-2007, 01:35 AM

some pretty sweet penguins above us. i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] penguins, and they are our allies now.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:36 AM

and now i has 100% on the other comp ahahahaha im going to finish the greenification.

PS where is the ORLY owl again?