Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 08:42 PM

Default 1k Battlefield bonus just completed w/ RB- trip report

Hey guys,

I just finished the 1k bonus on Battlefield while getting 30% rabeback. Like I said before I was receiving 30% rabeback daily from BF while working off the bonus terms until the bonus requirement went down to 800-900 something. At that time my rabeback was held back due to the red *bonus in progress* tab.

What I discovered was that the withheld rakeback was part of the 1k bonus (surprise!). So now I can withdraw my 1k bonus after midnight tonight. I don't have exact figures because I overshot my RB requirements by a bit so I can't tell you exactly when they started witholding my rakeback. I basically have $1,113.18 total which includes the $233.68 (bonus in progress rakeback) I can withdraw now.

Here are the numbers breakdown (I averaged the numbers out just to make it simple):

3k of rake was needed to receive the 1k bonus.

2k of rake at 30% RB = $600
1k of rake at 100% RB = $1000

$1600/$3000 = 53% RB (bonus+ 30% RB)

So that's not bad at all. I'm glad I did it. Now don't get any ideas now and rock up my games!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2007, 02:06 AM

Default I spoke too soon!

Sheesh. This is too confusing.

I checked BF past midnight and now there is a new red message stating *bonus complete - levelling rakeback*. The small print states this:

"Your current bonus requirement will be substracted from your Rakeback total. You will not be able to redeem rakeback while meeting bonus requirements."

Within brackets it shows my RB total in black to be ($645.82). Does anyone have a translation for this? Do I need to rake another 340 something before I resume RB or do I need to rake $645.82? So confusing. One good piece of news is that the 1k has been deposited into my account. I doubt that I would be able to withdraw my entire account right now along with the 1k with these 'bonus requirements' hanging over me, eh?
Old 07-27-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: I spoke too soon!

mr mephisto

it would be helpful if you told us what games you play and at what level.

to clear bonuses in plo and plo hi-lo you have to play at least .25-.50 to clear bonuses and preferably .50-1.oo.

anything higher your game better be break even or close.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:21 AM

Sure. I earned 85% of my bonus and RB 6 tabling NL 0.25-0.50 6 max tables, 13% of it playing NL 0.50-1 and the rest of the 2% 8 tabling $10 sngs (structure is terrible on prima).
Old 07-29-2007, 05:41 PM

Figures in brackets usually mean negative amounts in accounting. I'd say you need to rake the rest of that $645.82 to "level" your rakeback to 0 before it starts working.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:54 PM

Yep jimbolina, that's exactly what happened. I'm going to try to withdraw my BR from BF along with my 1k bonus and see how that goes. The idea of having to "pay" $644 in rakeback to resume my normal 30% is crap. It's really unfortunate because I really like battlefield and prima. But I feel duped by this promo.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:18 PM

Hey Meph, I believe you signed up under us and this can be fixed. It wasn't intended to be this way. Please shoot me your account # and i'll make sure it is reset to 0.

It's supposed to be equal to 30%, not 30% then take out an additional 30%. I'll have it fixed straight away for you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 03:56 AM

Default Happy ending

After talking to my affiliate, he shot an email to the affiliate managers at BF and they fixed me right up. I no longer owe $644 in RB to them and my RB totals have been reset to 0. Thanks DTR!

So in the end my OP stands true, with lots of help from my affiliate. If you intend on doing the same thing as I did, the 1k bonus + RB, be proactive and make sure your affiliate straightens out the situation before this same situation occurs to you. It will save you a lot of trouble.

Mephisto

P.S. Ty rakereduction for your offer of help, appreciate it. I am indeed your customer, but not at battlefield. =)
Old 08-09-2007, 08:54 AM

Default Re: Happy ending

I'm half a session away from completing the requirements for the bonus of $190. I currently have had $77 in rakeback halted while clearing this bonus.

After speaking to support it seems that I won't get this rakeback back after I clear the bonus.

I receive 30% from battlefield and 35% from the affiliate, what this means is I'm basically losing ~$180 in rakeback for a $190 bonus!

Does anyone know if after I collect this bonus will I be in the negative with my affiliate? If so this bonus could result in a net loss for me.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Happy ending

If you can sign up at 60%+ rake back for life then whats the point of taking the bonus here if it only came out to 53% w/bonus and 30% after? Am i missing something obvious here?