Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-13-2007, 04:27 PM

Default Chuck 11/12

ah the love plot thickens...i'm a sucker for the impossible romance. Overall good ep, i got a chuckle when the baddie does some over-the-top acrobatic flip and sarah has that "well i got a mutha fkin gun" look and shoots him.

now oot studs, do you choose sarah or lou?
this one is pretty tough...lou has got this incredibly cute way about her in terms of looks and personality and she can make some mean sandwiches for you. jackpot for any man. ALSO can handle humor well, and the type you can tease and banter with.

now sarah, she has this striking beauty, great bod, knows how to handle a gun, and works at a weiner shop...she can handle my weiner any day. She is a bit serious though, not real receptive to jokes. But you get a sense that she can be an animal in bed.

this is a close one for me...but i think i choose lou because she is just way too cute...owns a sandwich shop... and most importantly someone you can joke around with.

so far very good show, i'm a bit of a geek myself and i feel i can identify with chuck (minus the interactions with super hot ladies) so this show is right up my alley. hope it stays for awhile.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Chuck 11/12

This show has quickly grown on me.

The actors are almost all likeable or great at their roles. I'm especially loving Harry Tang, Big Mike, Casey and Morgan. Good writing so far, when taken for what it is. Light, escapist-entertainment. This is NOT 24, and I think I like that.

Now, for the important subject, Sarah or Lou. Sarah really has it going on, but honestly, I think I'd find she has too much baggage for me. Plus, Lou seems more "real", whereas Sarah seems a little larger-than-life.

So, if I couldn't talkt them into a 3-way, I'm going with Lou for now.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:21 PM

Harry Tang and Captain Awesome are amazing. This show is sooo good.

Also, Lou FTW!!!
Old 11-13-2007, 05:26 PM

turned this on before heroes 3 weeks ago and now i look forward to it probably more than i do heroes.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:42 PM

yea i agree, all the characters roles are spot on, side characters in the Buy More as well. Looks like Tang is gone though..

this show is definitely lighter fare than most and the episodes work well as standalone episodes too, which is great compared to heroes. with heroes you gotta keep up with the storyline only to be fed a serving of suck.

heroes has definitely disappointed me and i too look forward to chuck more than most shows that are currently on these days.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:10 PM

I'd just like to make note that I had a little scare when Chuck's sister started telling the truth to everyone. She gave that little speech to Awesome about how things can't always be awesome. It terrified me that he might change his ways.

If Awesome ever becomes something other than Awesome, I will get really sad.

And I'd probably choose Sarah at this point. We don't know enough about Lou. They've had three interactions.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:16 PM

glad to see a thread on this show.

first, im stoked to finally get it on my dvr next week and not have to watch online (my roommate and i both watch how i met your mother and prison break so its only fair).

second, i believe we have 5 new eps left before the strike impacts this show.

third, this is my 2nd favorite new show of the season (i really like journeyman for some reason) but it has staying power so im very optimistic (especially cuz nbc reairs it saturdays).

lastly, and most importantly, i have to side with sarah. and that says a lot cuz 99% of the time i take a brunette over a blonde. but she just has something to her. something that makes me love her non perfect teeth more than if they were perfect. something that makes me find a girl with a repulsive name like yvonne irresistible.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:12 PM

Her last name is murder.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Her last name is murder.

[/ QUOTE ]

not after i marry her
Old 11-13-2007, 09:11 PM

I have to go with Sarah, too. Granted, we don't know Lou very well yet, but something about Sarah's shy smile thing that she does just kills me. So far, Lou has been quirky and cute, but she doesn't have the same endearing qualities yet. Sarah's baggage is a real consideration, but we'll have to spend an episode or two getting to know Lou before I could possibly be ready to switch my allegiance, if I ever will.