heel 0 0%
face 0 0%
BASTARD! 2 40.00%
ship it holla trollas 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 08:29 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, OCTOBER, READ RULES IN TOP POST

Someone help me! Am I being messed up here? Is it messed up that I don't want my friend to sit on my computer chair or bed because he might mess it up? He weighs about 250 pounds and his old computer chair can't go up or down any more so he had to get a new one. Am I being a jerk here? It's my new computer chair that I brought for 120 bucks which is alot for me =0.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it messed up that I don't want my friend to sit on my computer chair or bed because he might mess it up? He weighs about 250 pounds and his old computer chair can't go up or down any more so he had to get a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you need to be more discerning in choosing who you pick up and take back to your place.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:51 PM

LOL, nice.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone help me! Am I being messed up here? Is it messed up that I don't want my friend to sit on my computer chair or bed because he might mess it up? He weighs about 250 pounds and his old computer chair can't go up or down any more so he had to get a new one. Am I being a jerk here? It's my new computer chair that I brought for 120 bucks which is alot for me =0.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. You're being an idiot. As someone who is 240lbs, I've never broke a bed or decent chair (I have broke cheap lawn chairs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )
Old 10-02-2007, 09:31 PM

There are option boxes lower left on pstars rebuy MTTs to auto rebuy and double auto rebuy!!! Is this new or was I just blind to them all this time?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol its your chair/bed dude u can and should do with it as you please. but being liek "yo dog you're fat dont sit on my [censored]" seems a bit unreasonable haha. fwiw i probably wouldnt ever let ppl with dirty ass fingers play with my iphone but i guess dirty hands is a bit more pc than calling out your fat buddy. altho it would be hilarious if he actually did end up busting up your furniture due to excessive weight.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol its your chair/bed dude u can and should do with it as you please. but being liek "yo dog you're fat dont sit on my [censored]" seems a bit unreasonable haha. fwiw i probably wouldnt ever let ppl with dirty ass fingers play with my iphone but i guess dirty hands is a bit more pc than calling out your fat buddy. altho it would be hilarious if he actually did end up busting up your furniture due to excessive weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's my roommate actually and it wouldn't be funny if he busted my chair because I'm a poor college student and my parents don't support me at all [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. I think this is one of the signs that he is getting on my nerves. Maybe it's not even about the chair.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's my roommate actually and it wouldn't be funny if he busted my chair because I'm a poor college student and my parents don't support me at all [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. I think this is one of the signs that he is getting on my nerves. Maybe it's not even about the chair.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's NEVER about the chair. Man. Open your eyes!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just calculated how much 250 pounds actually is. I thought initially that 250 pounds was really morbidly obese, and am disappointed he's not that huge.

1) If you bought a $120 chair and it can't support someone weighing 111kg, you really should take it back and get a refund.

2) If your chair breaks, and you can't get a refund, obv your roomate should arrange for it to be replaced/repaired/etc.

3) I don't think it is even about the chair.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:29 PM

I broke 250 this weekend (on the way down) and was pretty excited about it.

And I'm like a freaking Adonis or something.
Closed Thread