Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2006, 02:44 AM

Default Re: Me thinks giving BBV acces to LOL was a mistake

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Awwww, [censored]. Thanks guys for ruining this forum (not that it was spectacular, but it had a decent purpose). Whoever changed LOL to BBV4LIFE is a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm bored already. We had some laughs and links.. now we have a 150 threads of total gibberish. Why didnt they just make a new BB4LIFE forum instead of [censored] this one?

[/ QUOTE ]
lmao its because you guys sucked before

[/ QUOTE ]

And you guys have done a spectacular job of multiplying the suck by 100. LOL forumtrainwreckaments or whatever the cool [censored] is these days.
Old 12-16-2006, 02:47 AM

im in your house peeing on your cat
Old 12-16-2006, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Awwww, [censored]. Thanks guys for ruining this forum (not that it was spectacular, but it had a decent purpose). Whoever changed LOL to BBV4LIFE is a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm bored already. We had some laughs and links.. now we have a 150 threads of total gibberish. Why didnt they just make a new BB4LIFE forum instead of [censored] this one?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And you guys have done a spectacular job of multiplying the suck by 100. LOL forumtrainwreckaments or whatever the cool [censored] is these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dood wtf r u srrs? I'd come in LOL and post and get no response, respond and get no response. I mean, it was a bulletin board that was rarely used. BBV is a dysfunctional community of fun and sometimes despair. This forum is the best ever. NOW when you post a good LAUGH AND/OR LINK there will be feedback and ensuing hilarity. You're welcome.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:01 AM

AHAHAHAHA. LOLZ.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dood wtf r u srrs? I'd come in LOL and post and get no response, respond and get no response. I mean, it was a bulletin board that was rarely used. BBV is a dysfunctional community of fun and sometimes despair. This forum is the best ever. NOW when you post a good LAUGH AND/OR LINK there will be feedback and ensuing hilarity. You're welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, go ahead and make more threads about taking big [censored] or flavored [censored]. Apparently that's a lot more interesting than what this forum was before. People are replying, therefore it must be better.

My point is LOL should have been left alone and BBV4Life should have been a new forum. There was no reason to [censored] this one up. There are many more dead forums that you could have [censored] up instead.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHA. LOLZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

See?!?!? The laughter and joy brought to just one child's face, and heart, makes it all worth it.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl that was great.

To the bitchy guy: Did you ever laugh or enjoy a post in this forum outside of what video it was linking to? Did you enjoy the weekly thread updates?

You [censored] liar, no you didn't. Seriously, we're a loving people. Join us and become interhappy.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AHAHAHAHA. LOLZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

See?!?!? The laughter and joy brought to just one child's face, and heart, makes it all worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

and fer retarts?
Old 12-16-2006, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl that was great.

To the bitchy guy: Did you ever laugh or enjoy a post in this forum outside of what video it was linking to? Did you enjoy the weekly thread updates?

You [censored] liar, no you didn't. Seriously, we're a loving people. Join us and become interhappy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know that I really didn't like LOL. You are right, this forum is way better now without funny videos because threads have lots of replies.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl that was great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know that I really didn't like LOL. You are right, this forum is way better now without funny videos.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to extend an olive branch, you douchebag.