Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 05:17 PM

Default I hate these days!

Don't you hate these days, too?

You raise with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img];
flop comes 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

You call with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in a multi-way pot;
flop comes A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

You raise with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in early position;
flop comes 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and you got called by A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

And this doesn't happen once, but the whole night; and your stack shrinks as time goes by.

Now, it gets even worse, you all know it:

You throw away K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img];
flop comes A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

You throw away 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] to a raise in early position;
flop comes A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

You throw away 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] on an A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]-Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]-9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] board and the turn comes 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

This goes on and on, until you go all-in for the rest of your bugs with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] getting called
by A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img];
the flop comes 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
and you are done for the night.

I really hate poker... once in a while. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2007, 05:24 PM

Default Re: I hate these days!

You play goot.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:24 PM

i once had Kings and the other guy had queens.... AND GUESS WHAT A FKING Q CAME ON THE FELOPE FLOPS GKLSJKLVJSKLDJFKLSDNLKDSLFDLFOFP FLOP FDSLKJFLKSDJGVKLSDJFKLDSF
DSF
DSFCHCHAHC
ACcHAXCHC
ACDHCHACCA

ACHACHAC
AC
HACHAC
HDA
HAC
HACHAC
HDAC
Old 10-14-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i once had Kings and the other guy had queens.... AND GUESS WHAT A FKING Q CAME ON THE FELOPE FLOPS GKLSJKLVJSKLDJFKLSDNLKDSLFDLFOFP FLOP FDSLKJFLKSDJGVKLSDJFKLDSF
DSF
DSFCHCHAHC
ACcHAXCHC
ACDHCHACCA

ACHACHAC
AC
HACHAC
HDA
HAC
HACHAC
HDAC

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-14-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DSF
DSFCHCHAHC
ACcHAXCHC
ACDHCHACCA

ACHACHAC
AC
HACHAC
HDA
HAC
HACHAC
HDAC
CHAH

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-14-2007, 05:27 PM

i had 72 once and folded. the board was 77772.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:27 PM

Wow, some of those flops are crazy!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 05:29 PM

[ ] OP knows how to reload