Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Re: Serious Journalists Getting Interested

Can someone post or PM me a list of the Montana group.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:20 PM

Hello all. dyzalot informed me of the mention of my name as a possible coconspirator in this mess. Obviously this is not the case. When i was at the table with potripper, i just thought that he was a maniac that thought he could run over the table and i decided to take a stand a couple of times. meh. Everyone from 2+2 and p5's that have done so much work to bring light to this issue should be applauded and i personally appreciate their efforts, however (and i realize apefish apologized for bringing up my name) in situations like these the "witch hunt" syndrome can get very ugly. i urge everyone, going forward, to be absolutely sure of your information before making any public accusations. -Andy
Old 10-18-2007, 12:25 PM

Actually I never brought up your name. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I did help quash the tossing about of it though.
I posted different speculation on a different tourney and immediately backtracked.
It probably was during the same part of the thread and could be misread.

It was unfortunate yours got brought up also- and I think people are clear on it now.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello all. dyzalot informed me of the mention of my name as a possible coconspirator in this mess. Obviously this is not the case. When i was at the table with potripper, i just thought that he was a maniac that thought he could run over the table and i decided to take a stand a couple of times. meh. Everyone from 2+2 and p5's that have done so much work to bring light to this issue should be applauded and i personally appreciate their efforts, however (and i realize apefish apologized for bringing up my name) in situations like these the "witch hunt" syndrome can get very ugly. i urge everyone, going forward, to be absolutely sure of your information before making any public accusations. -Andy

[/ QUOTE ]

It was me who apologized and I brought it up only because of the closeness of the names and when someone else showed your cashes, I mistakenly thought those were your only tourneys. My Bad. It was pretty obvious from beginning you weren't cheating. So know one really thinks your a cheater.
Closed Thread