Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Showtime\'s \"Califronication\"

[ QUOTE ]
The latest show was awesome. Duchovny's close up after he got his new porsche stolen was priceless. Looks like he is totally indifferent and is going with the flow of life. Love love love his character.

I think his independent attitude about society coupled with his high intelligence and zest for womanizing really strikes a cord with online professionals. It might be why we love Hank so much.

Don't get the huge overeaction by Hank's ex wife over the daughters band playing at the wedding, esp. infront of Hank. Also, if I was the guy and saw Hank outwardly trying to win back his soon to be wife out on his terrace almost right infront of him would piss the hell out of me. I would have probably have gone out there and sock him one and tell him to get the F*** out of his place.

[/ QUOTE ]

bill has always played the role of a giant pussy though, except for the one random time where he knocked hank over

the end scene was amazing. first you think hes going to bang this chick, then he loses his car/book, then he doesn't give a [censored], then you find out the daughter copied its. 3 huge emotional swings in like 30 seconds