Old 02-26-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 02-26-2007, 11:46 AM

Default Re: Advice on ePass setup

not sure, but it doesn't hurt to try.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
... do i need to first load epassporte from my bank before i can withdraw from a poker site to epassporte?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because all of the poker sites require you to first deposit funds to their sites from epassporte before you can withdraw funds from their sites to epassporte.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 02-26-2007, 12:03 PM

I just set up my bank account, I already had a credit card funding method set up. Now, once I officially connect the bank account via the small deposits, can I withdraw straight away into my bank account, or do I need to load my card from my bank account before I can withdraw into it?
Old 02-26-2007, 12:07 PM

...and also, as far as I can tell, it's a $2 flat fee to withdraw into your bank account, no matter if it is the first time or not. Correct?
Old 02-26-2007, 12:40 PM

Well,

I have found that the virtual Visa portion of their service is completely useless. I tried to use it at two places (Newegg and Ticketmaster) to get some stuff and both ended up rejecting the number because my Epassporte has the account listed at a foreign address.

And of course the money isn't back in my account almost a week later. And of course you can't get a human to talk to. I miss Neteller...
Old 02-26-2007, 12:42 PM

Default epass question

Am i understanding this correct. With the virtual visa number and cvv2 number and expire date given to you once you make a deposit that this allows you to (once you have funded or have funds available) to make purchases online that accept Visa? Meaning I could by all instances pay all of my Bills online by funding this card? Is this correct and are there fees that I need to be aware of to do so?
Old 02-26-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Re: epass question

Ok so last week I think like Wednesday I used my debit card to load $100 into epassporte. I paid the $35 for them to send me my card, and I deposited $50 onto full tilt no problem. Today I recieved the 2 small deposits into my checking account so that looks good. So I payed $5 to upgrade to select and now I'm trying to cash out $50 from full tilt to epassporte. The only thing I'm nervous about is I don't want full tilt to send the money to Neteller but I think they will send to Epassporte. If all goes well I guess I'll be doing the $600 a day thing from epass to my bank account this week and I'll let you guys know how that goes. So I guess so far so good, but with the whole neteller nightmare and not being able to cash out at all yet this year I'm not getting to excited until I have the money in my bank account.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:11 PM

Default Re: epass question

OK Last Tuesday I created my account and this morning I noticed the verification deposits were there. I verified my account, loaded $55 - the $5 charge, and it says it should take 7 days before the money is loaded to my account. Has it really taken this long for most of you?
Closed Thread