Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Re: The Well: kkf

Extremely juicy 300/600 Opens up. Variance will likely be quite high. Do you play it?
Old 01-25-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Extremely juicy 300/600 Opens up. Variance will likely be quite high. Do you play it?

[/ QUOTE ]

if it's extremely juicy, variance likely won't be high
Old 01-25-2007, 03:45 PM

Who has been your toughest opponent?
What is your most memorable hand?
Have you ever made sexy time with a white chick?
Old 01-25-2007, 03:47 PM

Hat: if prahlad was off his game already, or i put him off his game i dont know. i also ran very good, and he was obviously tilting. whenever i would stack him, id start getting so excited because i knew he was about to go off. then i would end up completing the SB because he would raise from the BB everytime. i kept checking behind against him and i think this drove him crazy.

i never played with him when he overbetted, but i think overbetting would work best in a full ring game against tighter players who fold alot. from the full ring i played on UB, he seemed much tougher in those games.

Now: I havent played much poker since the laws got passed. I just lost my bankroll on party poker, so I will have to grind out the low stakes, which sucks because Party $25/50 is pretty juicy right now.

I am going to be 21 soon, although these last 3 years (since ive been in thailand) have really flown by, and I still feel like I am 18.

El Diablo,

I liked Korea more then Thailand, but it gets cold there so I couldnt imagine living there all year round in the snow. I like Sinagpore and Hong Kong too, but I cant afford it right now, and I like Thailand better anyways. I havent been to Europe yet, so I cant count that out. Sometimes it feels good to leave Thailand, but I love the feeling I get when I return and I walk out of the airport and feel that 95 degrees heat.

I am white. Both of my parents were born in brooklyn and then moved to florida. My Mom is 100% Italian and I will eventually get Italian citizenship from her bloodline.

Dean,

I have said some stuff on 2+2 that I wouldnt want to link my face to, but I am a pretty standard looking guy. Definitely not a nerd, but no Patrick Antonious either.

Azk,

I would like to take a shot at making a movie someday. I was never interested in science. Infact, I hated physics and chemistry more then anyother subject, although I really do admire people like archeologists and doctors. I just dont have it in me.

I miss my family and my dogs sometimes, but I do spend 1 month a year with them which is probably about what most people spend, right? Saying good-bye is always hard though.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:48 PM

Earlier you promised a history about your nicks and how they got banned! We now all know where kanekungfu comes from though, never realized [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2007, 03:49 PM

1. Since you have been through 2/4 to 50/100 over the last 18 months, what strategies to you feel work better on lower to middle stakes players than they do on higher stakes players, and vice-versa?
2.Ever hang out with Degen in Thailand?
3. Do you "support" the local "female workers" at all there?
Old 01-25-2007, 03:51 PM

SSNL lurker questions:
name and give a brief critique of your 3 most awkward opponents.

you got in to it with samo. you obviously felt you had a significant edge (as did most judging by the betting). he seems to have developed a successful 'any two cards' style. at its most base level, do you think he is a good poker player? (if you don't want to reopen this then skip the question)

without naming names, do you ever read a strategy post from a well respected 2+2er and think "that is just plain wrong"?

which way do you vote?

thoughts on the future of online poker?
Old 01-25-2007, 03:52 PM

Favorite gimmick posts (by you)?
Old 01-25-2007, 03:55 PM

Have you made gotten to be a millionaire from playing poker?
Old 01-25-2007, 03:56 PM

You're White??? I can't be the only one who thought you were supposed to be a nerdy looking asian guy.