Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 01:41 PM

Default Re: $3 Million Downsizing.............

10 mil is a huge number, how much did barry win? i think barry thinks he is better than brian
Old 07-26-2007, 01:51 PM

there's a difference between 'could' and on average would. Anyone with some know-how and a lot of gamble 'could' have taken 10 mil out of the game. Of course they 'could' have also lost 10 mil. I'm certainly not saying that Brian was -EV in that game or anything as I am totally unqualified to make that judgment, however saying he could have taken the game for a lot doesn't mean that much.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Bottom line is I make a decent hourly, mostly enjoy the game and am poised to graduate to higher stakes very well prepared unlike the vast majority of you idiots who have no concept of variance, BR management or game selection and will inevitably tank being the insufferable losers you are.

Furthermore if I were to play higher I would have to deal with all the little [censored] who multi-account, collude and avail themselves of every other underhanded scumbag shortcut to sustain their voracious appetites for immediate gratification.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

What was your BR grinding $3 sngs a month ago? Are u poised to take on 11s yet? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Bottom line is I make a decent hourly, mostly enjoy the game and am poised to graduate to higher stakes very well prepared unlike the vast majority of you idiots who have no concept of variance, BR management or game selection and will inevitably tank being the insufferable losers you are.

Furthermore if I were to play higher I would have to deal with all the little [censored] who multi-account, collude and avail themselves of every other underhanded scumbag shortcut to sustain their voracious appetites for immediate gratification.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

What was your BR grinding $3 sngs a month ago? Are u poised to take on 11s yet? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO! DEVASTATED by the search feature! muahhahaha
Old 07-26-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
10 mil is a huge number, how much did barry win? i think barry thinks he is better than brian

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt Barry thinks he better at NLHE/PLO than Brian, overall pokerplayer maybe, but NLHE especially I highly doubt it
Old 07-26-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Barry G said the same thing. If you don't believe those guys, well, okay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know why Barry G said this?

Barry G. is a very smart man.

He knows how to give hope to those that he would like to keep in the game. Barry's post is the way all of us should treat those players who have a "bad run".

Instead, most of the young, punk, idiots berate a player rather than compliment his play to keep him coming back for more.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He knows how to give hope to those that he would like to keep in the game. Barry's post is the way all of us should treat those players who have a "bad run".

Instead, most of the young, punk, idiots berate a player rather than compliment his play to keep him coming back for more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct all around. Of course it's possible Barry actually considers Brian a great player and isn't just trying to flatter/appease him, but this is Barry's default line when talking about all other players for the reason you mentioned.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt Barry thinks he better at NLHE/PLO than Brian, overall pokerplayer maybe, but NLHE especially I highly doubt it

[/ QUOTE ]

why wouldnt barry think hes a better PLO player than brian? correct me if im wrong but isnt brian down a ton in PLO lieftime?
Old 07-26-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So when another player calls you a donkey or laughs at your play in chat, you automatically sit out and never play them again?
Old 07-26-2007, 04:45 PM

Revel in a degen's misery- ahh good times, good times. Photoshop it!
Revel in St Aba's misery-sacrilige.
The number of heads marinating up his ass are incredible.