Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 09-29-2007, 11:46 AM

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas thread

EMc,

neither of the IPs i have for him involve 137.x

oddly, i can't find the Dead account? was it entirely removed, or did my sweep just miss it (happens, meh)?

nt,

i gotta say, one of the stupid things that i feel does have strongest roots in bb4l is the "omg this person was banned so unfair omg omg" movement, and those people actually feeling like they have some sway. there's probably much better way of dealing with this sort of stuff, like say: move one thread to atf, lock or delete all subsequent threads. the follow up stuff like bumping every one of a banned poster's threads should be dealt with pretty severely as well.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:54 AM

cit,

Yea, I just looked, He graduated so he is home. I guess that Opt Online doesnt give real unique IPs.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:56 AM

i think bbv has exacerbated it, but there were some 'free so-and-so' threads before that too. it's also a product of having so many OT subforums that are fairly isolated - people just can't imagine how their favorite poster could be so bad in another forum.

obv i agree re: retards lashing out when someone gets banned.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sooooooooo hard not to troll the [censored] out of that POG thread about his banning, jesus christ. like the site is going to refrain from banning one of its biggest trolls for racism just because he is coordinating a game of internet hide the sausage or whatever.

people sitewide need to stop sticking up for their forum regulars that act like retarded trolls everywhere else. if an OOT poster trolls your forum please feel free to ban him, i have never and will never complain about another mod trying to keep his forum clean.

[/ QUOTE ]

where exactly am i sticking up for him? i'm actually telling mebenhoe that he can do whatever he wants

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

you've obviously decided that you don't like me and don't even read anything i say, you just assume i'm being an idiot
Old 09-29-2007, 12:34 PM

Ok, I've changed my mind. Bob is to stay permabanned no matter what unless Mat or Ryan reverses it.

This is after I was hassled on AIM by BobO for banning him.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sooooooooo hard not to troll the [censored] out of that POG thread about his banning, jesus christ. like the site is going to refrain from banning one of its biggest trolls for racism just because he is coordinating a game of internet hide the sausage or whatever.

people sitewide need to stop sticking up for their forum regulars that act like retarded trolls everywhere else. if an OOT poster trolls your forum please feel free to ban him, i have never and will never complain about another mod trying to keep his forum clean.

[/ QUOTE ]

where exactly am i sticking up for him? i'm actually telling mebenhoe that he can do whatever he wants

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

you've obviously decided that you don't like me and don't even read anything i say, you just assume i'm being an idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

I think NT was talking about the POG posters, not you.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:06 PM

now he is trying to post as BobOjeda_Fan
Old 09-29-2007, 06:03 PM

yeah i wasn't talking about you durron, i was talking about POG

if you had asked mebenhoe to reduce it obv i would have been all up in that ass with the resurrection however
Old 09-30-2007, 12:05 PM

MEb,

I know the guy is pissing you off and everything, man, but be careful not to allow the fact that he's a douche who harasses you on IM influence your modding decisions. (Not that I have any problem with the guy staying permabanned, or anything.) I also have no problem with you just repeatedly banning him until he realizes he shouldn't make more accounts that BobOjedafan2 through 150. People who don't get that they can't just go back to posting as if nothing happen amuse me.

c
Old 10-01-2007, 09:02 PM

FYI

Just in case BobO would try to dig up sympathy to unban him, here is what he really thinks about us all.

http://www.forum.usgamers.net/showthread.php?t=457