Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Oden done for year

[ QUOTE ]
really, so you guys weren't following them from 2000 to 2003 when they were in the playoffs?

I am not criticizing you guys per se, I hated the Blazers with all these [censored] on them. I think so of you guys are kind of convincing yourself that you the only reason you weren't following them was because they were absolutely horrible.

Aside from two years ago when they had two [censored], Miles and Z-Bo, last year they had one. I have watched an ass load of games the past two years, and they have been horrible.

I don't think it makes you a bad fan to admit this. You can still follow your team and not watch them play.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope. I mean, I watched the actual playoff games, because you have to, but I watched as many regular season games last year as I did during that whole span, because of Roy/Aldridge and the hope that maybe they were on the right track. With Randolph gone I'll definitely watch even more games this year, even without Oden, and I'm massively looking forward to 2008 when they could be both classy and good. I have hope that maybe I'll be able to watch a Blazers game soon and get that same feeling I used to get back in the Drexler days. Man, I miss that feeling.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:27 PM

was really sorry to hear about this it can be a really bad injury for a big guy hope he gets better soon
Old 09-16-2007, 06:27 AM

I hope he responds as well as Amare because there is no way he can possibly hurt the league. He is the type of impact player that just makes the league more interesting.