Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Ne1 interested in Staking me?

Hey, my name's Jared, and I'm 18. I graduated high school last year and live in Virginia. I'm taking a year off before college, and I would rele like to play a lot of online poker. Anyway, I read a comment you made on CardRunners. You said you've staked people before, and though you've regretted it, I want you to check me out for it.
First off, I had a great roll online as of recently, but had to cash it out. I prefer to receive a stake for .50/1 or $1/$2 nl on Full Tilt rather than stars. If you have money on pokerstars only and looking to stake me, I can use my friends to move the funds from Stars to Full Tilt easily (one is a pro and the other a semi-pro). I've had some good success at mid stakes 6max NLHE (mainly NL$200 and NL$400). I unfortunately had to cash out all money online because some major unexpected purchases that had to be paid off (credit card bills, expensive car repairs, and a few other things). I would love to get back into poker but it's very hard for me to earn money without much of a roll, as well as tough to get money online. My PT says I won a bit over $14k in 14.5k hands. I have lots of time to dedicate to studying the game, and very easy to contact. I'm definitely ready to learn, tho I think I definitely have the skill, determination, and know-how to beat the mid stakes games. Email me at IversonXX3@yahoo.com or aim me at Sukthez33. I also make $1200+ a month in rakeback at $1/$2nl+, so my staker can make a lot of $ from me. I'm so looking forward to playing, and I'm just trying to get a roll back and destroy the mid stakes like I did when I was playing. Please give me a shot, at least for a month, even a week if desired! If interested, email and AIM listed above. You can also ask for proof of my PT database that I won $14k in about a month or so, not even playing 100% focused. I will happily send it to whomever on AIM. Are you interested? I really would like a stake- if u wunt you can do it only 10 BI at a time and on a daily basis we could split the profits 50/50 so on and so forth, and when I get my rakeback payments, I'll make sure to split that with you for however long you've been staking me. If you'd like to call my cell it's 703-472-0986. I really want another chance at playin poker like I had before my unexpected financial situation. Please respond back, thanks.
Looking forward to having the opportunity to get staked and to meeting you. Oh, and by the way, If you like I will only play when you sweat me on AIM or via phone and evaluate my play (if that's what you prefer) just to prove to you I'm a solid, winning player. Thanks.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:17 PM

Default Re: Ne1 interested in Staking me?

lmao
Old 09-12-2007, 07:19 PM

Location: I wish life wasn\'t about money then I could afford a house, a car and life insurance.

I can't read this [censored].
Old 09-12-2007, 07:23 PM

wtf

scam
Old 09-12-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf

scam

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt this is a scam, OP used to post a ton and always seemed like a pretty decent guy, but I rarely agreed with his posts. I'm sure he's probably a winner at .5/1 and 1/2 though so if someone actually wanted to stake him I'm sure it would probably work out.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:27 PM

i think op is quoting a (scam) pm he just received.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:28 PM

"Anyway, I read a comment you made on CardRunners. You said you've staked people before, and though you've regretted it, I want you to check me out for it."

Somehow I think this was copied from somewhere..
Old 09-12-2007, 07:30 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2007, 07:32 PM

Wtf

who is this "you" you keep refering to?
Old 09-12-2007, 07:48 PM

DAMNIT

THIS was the third option in my poll

FK
Closed Thread