Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2006, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Indian-owned businesses

I installed a security camera system at an indian owned liquor store a couple days ago, it was a family run operation, etc, but it wasnt a front for terrorism, it wa sa front for huge douche bags, because thier whole family was a bunch of douche bags, ecspecially the owners wife, who was a RAGING BITCH about everything while we doing the install. It took everything I had from not beating her with a broom handle. But, the other Indian dudes I do work for own a cigarette wholesaler, and they are awesome, because they sell me really cheap cigs.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:54 PM

I feel ya, man. The Chinese in SF are money laundering and supporting terrorism in little stores that sell Chinese food, hamburgers, and donuts. Bastards.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if this is happening where you guys live, but I live in CT and I'm seeing this more and more. A local small business is bought out by an Indian family. The most popular seem to be small package stores and convenience stores.

Then, all the staff is fired and the family runs the business themselves. Also, a lot of product is removed and the store is so barren that it looks like they're going out of business.

Does anyone think that this might be something other than just business decisions? I always felt like these businesses could be fronting terrorism or money-laundering activities or something. (maybe I just watch too much 24, lol) I dunno, it just doesn't seem to be a profitable business model to me.

Is this all in my head? Is anyone else noticing this? If so, would you call it a "problem"?

I realize this is a pretty random post even by OOT's standards, but I am curious as to exactly what is going on in situations like this. It's probably nothing, but it just seems weird to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean. A bunch of white guys bought corporations, layed off employees and merged with other white guys. I suspect a counter attack to the Indian terrorists. God bless you white freedom fighters.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:01 PM

The Indians have little inventory because they set up in the ghettos and can't afford the insurance on higher inventories since the Blacks and Mexicans keep robbing them.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:05 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
awesome thread, too bad it is missing dementia's insightful commentary though

[/ QUOTE ]

NT!

you really should let dementia run wild. it sounded like he had some really interesting things ready to say!

rj
Old 11-30-2006, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know. Happening all over NY as well, but I won't go into much more detail because the usually masturbatory, college-aged group on this forum can turn PC really rapidly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, don't be like that. I actually look forward to your posts because you bring an opposing viewpoint to most arguments. I don't think anyone gets mad about your opinions, it's just that you get like a dog on a bone with the topics. I hope you can find a happy medium.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:27 PM

I think this is SOP for Indian immigrants as well as Asian ones. I've seen a few Indians who have bought Subway and Quiznos franchises and had all family members working there. Good for costs, not so good for image and marketing to customers.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:29 PM

PS, to the OP, you do realize this is SOP for tons of immigrants that have come over from a bunch of various countries? Have you ever been to a little italy/chinatown etc?
Old 11-30-2006, 07:38 PM

OP, watch out. These crafty immigrants seem to be doing the same thing with restaurants.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I feel ya, man. The Chinese in SF are money laundering and supporting terrorism in little stores that sell Chinese food, hamburgers, and donuts. Bastards.

[/ QUOTE ]

and 25cent pork buns. yum