Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games

Old 11-30-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
you already said you have no more powers. you dont HAVE anything to not reveal at this time. except for what youre OBVIOUSLY IMPLYING about lastchance.

yes, i find your whole claim suspect. i find the people involved at last night voting suspect, and i find the people involved in your little claim suspect too, and expecially you.

your actions dont make sense to me given your role or the roles youve peeked. it also doesnt make sense for there to be a lone neutral, who just needs to live to the end of the game, but ALSO gets all these random powers and [censored]?

no, i dont believe you. i dont believe chim, and i dont believe monk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont really care if you believe me... except that I would like to fulfill my VC.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and you didnt get this info til last night. which means someone had to be viewing chim last night.

according to YOUR role claim. i will quote it again if you already forgot it..

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how chim wants me to stop answering your questions. Chim just knows the id of the VP (and he knew the body double as well)... that means that he isn't a main evil. More like a cultist.

[/ QUOTE ]

and wtf? If I was evil I want you to spill all info into the thread. Why would I want you to stop answering questions? I've already acknowledged you got my role name (mostly) right.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:36 PM

i dont know if this really needs to be said, but why are people not thinking on the level that SEVERAL WOLVES can now be working together in the thread, simply bc they have the numbers on their side??

chim- what game have you played like this where the evils odnt have an evil seer? there is definitely no dead evil seer yet in this game. so we have to assume he/she is still out there... and if kristie is a wolf, the wolves could have easily already peeked you and are now using this info to make up a believable claim for kristy, who very well could be a power wolf.

looks at the wagons yesterday and just think about it. her actions surrounding this role claim dont actually make any sense!!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:36 PM

deep breaths jenn
Old 11-30-2007, 04:38 PM

chim is an evil that BOTH YOU AND MONK HAVE TRIED TO USE TO CLEAR YOURSELVES.

YES, CHIM IS A USELESS WOLF!! BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU GUYS NOT WOLVES!!

kristie, i DO NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE NEUTRAL and people who let kristie clear herself this way are [censored] retards.

[ QUOTE ]
i dont know if this really needs to be said, but why are people not thinking on the level that SEVERAL WOLVES can now be working together in the thread, simply bc they have the numbers on their side??

chim- what game have you played like this where the evils odnt have an evil seer? there is definitely no dead evil seer yet in this game. so we have to assume he/she is still out there... and if kristie is a wolf, the wolves could have easily already peeked you and are now using this info to make up a believable claim for kristy, who very well could be a power wolf.

looks at the wagons yesterday and just think about it. her actions surrounding this role claim dont actually make any sense!!

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are suggesting that the evils peeked me as an nsa agent.. then are going through this elaborate scheme to either a) get me lynched or b) clear LC?

Or am I confused?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and you didnt get this info til last night. which means someone had to be viewing chim last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how chim wants me to stop answering your questions. Chim just knows the id of the VP (and he knew the body double as well)... that means that he isn't a main evil. More like a cultist.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just not accurate. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by adding this part in at the end. Especially since you conveniently left it off the initial description.

[/ QUOTE ]

This info would be revealed on your death anyway. Also, as I said I am neutral, I don't care about your role. I just know you need to die.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and wtf? If I was evil I want you to spill all info into the thread. Why would I want you to stop answering questions? I've already acknowledged you got my role name (mostly) right.

[/ QUOTE ]

chim, if youre not evil, then kristie would be mod killed for revealing herself without the necessary info ACCORDING TO HER.

so you MUST be evil, at least.

you acting like you dont know about it very LOL.

i think you and kristy are working together.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chim, if youre not evil, then kristie would be mod killed for revealing herself without the necessary info ACCORDING TO HER.

so you MUST be evil, at least.

you acting like you dont know about it very LOL.

i think you and kristy are working together.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you say that must be true because she said so.

But don't believe she is telling the truth?

Gotcha.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:40 PM

kristy, your win condition as a neutral sounds strikingly similar to the win condition of a wolf.

LIVE TIL THE END.