Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 11:22 AM

Default Crooked Poker site that STEALS $. BEWARE

I am posting this to as many forums as I possibly can to warn people. I started playing at a small poker site about a year ago called "PokerAvenueUSA." Their other skins include Banner Poker, PokerKA, and 2AdvancedPoker. I was playing a lot of freerolls there, a few ring games, and some guaranteed $ tourneys. I deposited a few bucks there initially. I ran it up to almost $1000 playing freerolls and ring games, but I had doubts about the validity of the site. I saw the same players win with awful hands over and over again and never miss the $ in any tourneys. Their support was horrible too, never reply to concerns or anything else.

Well, a few weeks ago I emailed them to please withdraw the $ from my account. After a week my account was closed, but I had no clue what was going on with my withdrawal. I emailed them several times after this to their support and cashier accounts, and not one reply back. I logged on with a new account to speak with their live chat support, and they closed the chat window without replying. All I wanted was an update as to what was going on, and obviously they did not want to hear it.

This site has stolen nearly $1000 from me. Period. Several others on there I have spoken too during the games said they tried to cash out and nothing happens. These sites are 100% scams. I know many people do not care about these small sites, but DO NOT SIGN UP THERE AND GIVE THEM ANY $. You will not see it again.

Besides that, the software stinks too and the programming is not right with split pots and POT LIMIT betting being off.

DO NOT SIGN UP AT BANNER POKER, POKER AVENUE USA, POKERKA, or 2ADVANCEDPOKER unless you want to be robbed.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:25 AM

Default Re: Crooked Poker site that STEALS $. BEWARE

wow, write in poker forum - neverwinpoker.com this information too
Old 11-05-2007, 12:19 PM

I went to neverwin, cannot post for some reason. I emailed them to see if they can post the message.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:49 PM

this doesnt belong in the beginners forum
Old 11-05-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this doesnt belong in the beginners forum

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I would think a beginner to online poker would want to know what sites to AVOID.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:01 AM

HERE IS AN UPDATE. I posted this on another poker site, wildcatspoker.net. Someone from PokerAvenue responded saying I cheated them. They said I had multiple accounts under the same name SHANAX that were XSHANAX SHANAXX and SHANAY. That is 100% true, I never denied that to them, but those were never used for poker. Basically, they have a LIVE SUPPORT CHAT box, but you need to log on to the poker site to use it. When I had problems with SHANAX a while back I used the new names in order to talk to live chat so they would know who I was, hence the same name SHANAX with one new letter so they would know. Nothing tricky there. Other players on the site will back me up too and have told me they know I never used any other account as they played all the games with me too, and NEVER saw the other accounts besides the original SHANAX.

Well, the guy who posted on wildcatspoker.net said I used the other accounts to collude with SHANAX by winning the freerolls then dumping the $ to SHANAX in a 2 player cash game. They also said I used ALL the names at the same time in the freerolls to win. Uhhh, yeah, that must be true. I tried to cheat them by using multiple names at the same time, and they were the SAME NAME. Duh, come on. Nothing wrong with being at a tourney table with SHANAX SHANAXX XSHANAX and SHANAY, eh? I asked the posted to PROVE it that I cheated. Post a screen shot of the account histories of all the other accounts, show when they were used, $ transfers, balances, etc…. I guarantee 100% those were never used to play poker, and were never even logged on again after I spoke with Live Support with the names, the accounts were all deactivated right afterwards too by MY request. Since I asked him to show proof, he never replied of course, and I even sent a few new emails about it to support. They have time to post on the message board to lie and cover themselves, but no to reply to any paying customers. They were basically trying to cover their asses by making up lies about me, but when asked to show proof he never replied and I don’t expect him to again. People who play on the same site have told me in private they back me up and know I am telling the truth, but do not want to post in public because their accounts may be frozen also and their $ taken too.

DO NOT SIGN UP AT BANNER POKER, POKER AVENUE USA, POKERKA, or 2ADVANCEDPOKER unless you want to be robbed.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:40 AM

Why the [censored] would anyone play at a horrid site like Banner Poker anyway? Get out.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:30 AM

no offense it would be funny if some random dude posted a response on that site to just get you more pissed. sorry about the money though.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:00 PM

Default PAUSA

- I never had issue withthe site [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread