Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2007, 09:52 PM

Default Re: Stars Conclusion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Because it wasn't her playing the account genius and I'm more than happy for ka$ino to now be winning the money.
You argue that they are innocent but then say if they were 11th they wouldn't be caught, please try posting something logical in future. Yes more than likely some other cheats went under the radar but this one got caught winning the event which is a very good thing for all concerned.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all how do you know she wasn't playing ? come up with some evidence before you state something, even pokerstars can't state this ? I was just saying come up with a hypotethical reason for it PLEASE. Second of all going out with theese statements 'genius' so 'dumb' and so on, there's just one sollution A IQ TEST COMBAT, lol.
I will be back later im going on dinner now.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't need to come up with a scenario, Pokerstars have already done that and proven it behind the scenes, it may not be in their security interests to tell you how. Do you think Stars have done this for a giggle? It's terrible business for them, they would probably pay out another million for him/them to be proven totally innocent.
Let's try getting back to your reason for assuming total innocence even though all the common sense factors point to otherwise??