Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Fake Boobies

So I had a girl staying at my place for the past few days. She had left her husband after ten years and was using me as a stop-gap under the pretext that she could fall in love with me. I let her stay for a few days and then I cut her loose. This is the background.

Now she is a very hot number. Thirty years old, ex-model, yada, yada, yada. She would be about an 8.5-9 on the OOT scale. I have no pics, sorry. Actually I do, but there is no way.

But she has fake boobies. Her boobies are spectacular. They garner attention. We could go anywhere and men and women, boys and girls, dogs and cats, all would check out those babies. But they are fake. And they are my first fake boobies. And to tell you the truth, they don't feel that good. They feel like, well they don't feel like boobies. So we're doing it, and I reach up and I grab, two things that could be minature basketballs. It's not erotic. It's plastic. It's fake. And it didn't do very much for me at all.

So do any of you have any experience with face boobies? Am I being picky? Should I learn to like them? Are some fake boobies better than others? The nipples were really small as well. Is this a fake boobie side effect?

She's gone off to find herself now, but she conveniently left some of her stuff at my place. Which means I will be facing the fake boobies in the near future.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: Fake Boobies

Old 04-20-2007, 02:12 PM

You're gonna get banned if you dont put up pics soon.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now she is a very hot number. Thirty years old, ex-model, yada, yada, yada. She would be about an 8.5-9 on the OOT scale. I have no pics, sorry. Actually I do, but there is no way.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh

[ QUOTE ]
Am I being picky?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, it's boobies on a girl you're not in a relationship with. go with the flow

and again...

[ QUOTE ]
I have no pics, sorry. Actually I do, but there is no way.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh
Old 04-20-2007, 02:13 PM

Those aren't boobies, they're LIES!
Old 04-20-2007, 02:16 PM

the main reasons they attract attention is because you know any girl who has them is a total [censored]. when you know immediately that they are fake, they never look good.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:20 PM

Yeah, I expected the 40 year old virgin quote, but perhaps not quite as soon. It's just intersting, I thought that we all go out of our minds for great looking boobies, and then when we touch them and they're not boobies.....man...... they're not boobies..... I'm seriously re-evaluating how I look at chicks after this. I'd take not so nice looking but real boobies over those any day.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:20 PM

fake boobs get attention because they mean she'll [censored] you in the nearest stall
Old 04-20-2007, 02:26 PM

i may be sick but i like fake boobies, and even the more fake-looking ones made of silicon... ive only been with two girls with fakes, one silicone DD's and one Salene C's... the salenes feel more real but you can really feel the loose bag inside, which to me is kidna gross, the silicone is just kinda hard, but the boobs are so firm i love it. about 4-5 months ago the girl i was with had real DD's... and honestly i prefer the fake ones, the real ones i could smush down all the way, which i couldnt do with the silicones.

but i also dont like any kind of other plastic surgery besides getting the coochie tightened and the skin around it cleaned up, havent known anyone to do it, but know a lot of girls that need it. i find face surgery/nose jobs really gross... but for some reason those two i like.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:29 PM

Fake Boobies are really not cool. It's just too look when she's in a bikini and with a jersey, but real boobies are so more soft than fake boobies. BTW I think there are fake boobies who feel like real boobies !