Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2006, 10:47 AM

Default Re: NYC Trip Report - Diablo as my wing

I lifted some bits. This is a fair representation of the average trip report on fastseduction.com.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I stopped reading at the 2nd paragraph. I hope this [censored] isn't serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

it sounds very serious. and quite believable although until now i didn't really peg diablo as the PUA type...but i can see how it could work.

nice job guys.

Barron

EDIT: just got through the whole thread where apparantly yeti made this sh*t up. also believable but i wouldn't put something like this past anybody really. nyplayer and i talk about this stuff and he suggested i take an actual class when i get back to NY, they cost like 600. he is also the one who recommended "the game" to me.

while i have tons of confidence in everyday situations, i lack confidence in a club/bar type setting and have only had 2 "night out" type nights wehre id take a girl home after just meeting her that night in a dance club kinda place. and 1 of those i went out w/ a few girls as my wings. it's way easier to pick up girls when you are the one chill guy in a group of hot sorority chicks ('set merging' happens so easily and you can take your pick from there since the fact that your'e the only guy in that group is your social proof) either way, it may be worth it to take the class even though im pretty far from the AFC moniker (but feel like i deserve it in club/bar type spots)

anyways, LAME that it was made up but i liked the read nevertheless.

in the future thought, keep it realz.
Old 04-29-2006, 05:48 PM

Wow this post is awesome.
Old 04-29-2006, 06:03 PM

I am more than half retarded.
Old 04-30-2006, 08:41 AM

Link to the original "the game"? I can't find through search, and yes, this is hilarious.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:11 PM

Default Re: SF trip report, haakee as my wing,

Yeti,

lol, lol, lol.

Nice post.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that was really funny

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-30-2006, 01:33 PM

Default Re: SF trip report, haakee as my wing,

[ QUOTE ]
“You have a pretty face, but it’s kind of red, guess all Asian’s get like that.” It was a really good neg, but then I go super over board (I’m new to this [censored]) with “You look like you work out, but man what is up with your super small [censored] and your fat ass, you ugly bitch?!.” Oops, I think I blew it...

---

I move the Yeti in front of me for a block attack, but I have to use a chair as leverage because this bitch is gigantic...

---

Meanwhile, I know longer have to jump on the grenade, but I do her in the bathroom anyway. Hey, it brightened her day. I use the Maury Povich opener again on the girl in the next stall...

---

Next Haakee and I morph into a giant robot and fight 17 HB30s for the title of best MPUA. In the carnage, I pause to use one of the HB's ripped off limps to right down a Yeti's phone number

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG this sh*t is hilarious! Beetz, you rule. The OP was great too. Thanks to whoever bumped this, I almost missed it.
Old 04-30-2006, 03:17 PM

A buddy and I went out to do some light sarging last night. Kevin had been talking with this Danish guy that he had met on one of the boards and we met up with him at the Cat and Fiddle in Hollywood. I was opening a 2 set in the middle of the beer garden when Jonas, the Danish guy, nudged me and said, "Do you know who that is, that's Mystery." I was in shock. I mean what the hell would Mystery be doing at a place like this? I've lived in LA for almost 4 years and I rarely get star struck--but this was a different story. I actually went over to him and introduced myself. He explained to me that he was about to move to LA in a month or so and he was in town this weekend to run a seminar with two of his students. Mystery was very tall and somewhat gawky, he wasn't outlandishly dressed like Style described, though he did have painted nails. I told him that I was new to the scene and immediately asked if he wanted to barter his services for one on one poker lessons. Unfortunately he wasn’t that enthusiastic about gambling, though he did stay and talked with me for over 15 minutes. "If you use the algorithm that I put forth you will succeed”, was the last statement that ended our conversation. The myth, the man, the legend, has hooked me.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:49 PM

wow. 2p2 used to be a lot cooler