Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 08:52 AM

Default Re: Assani Fisher countdown speculation thread

I thought it was another one of his clever and original ideas, (troll or not, he's original), and I thought it was vaguely amusing before he went too far with it.

Now, it's moved into pure trolling in the undesirable sense of what people want to see in their forums.

He's gone from a 7 to a 2 and counting.

Sad, imo.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:42 PM

Mike, I'm sorry that you feel that way. My intent is not to anger but rather to please. Icy pots to you and your immediate family.

99,917 and counting
Old 11-12-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike, I'm sorry that you feel that way. My intent is not to anger but rather to please. Icy pots to you and your immediate family.

99,917 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]
Blah blah blah it's boring now.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it the final countdown?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows the ball is going to Ewing. Step it up, big man!
Old 11-13-2007, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

99,917 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

honest question(that I'm 99% sure that you'll just avoid yet continue to complain): Why are you here in this thread then?

99,700 and counting
Old 11-13-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

99,917 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

honest question(that I'm 99% sure that you'll just avoid yet continue to complain): Why are you here in this thread then?

99,700 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]
You're not the only one who likes to troll. I've been known to engage in some classic trolling from time to time. Nothing with the skill and expertise that your trolling takes, but trolling none the less. We all understand that there is no point to the countdown and now the fun is over for most of us. You added some gimmicks with the null count and whatnot, which was cute. Sadly I think you need to move onto something else, I am sure you'll figure something out and get everyone all riled up again. Personally I am looking forward to that next gimmick.

Sincerely,
An Assani fan
Old 11-13-2007, 11:19 PM

Old 11-14-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

99,917 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

99,700 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]
You're not the only one who likes to troll. I've been known to engage in some classic trolling from time to time. Nothing with the skill and expertise that your trolling takes, but trolling none the less. We all understand that there is no point to the countdown and now the fun is over for most of us. You added some gimmicks with the null count and whatnot, which was cute. Sadly I think you need to move onto something else, I am sure you'll figure something out and get everyone all riled up again. Personally I am looking forward to that next gimmick.

Sincerely,
An Assani fan

[/ QUOTE ]

Keen. Thanks. Unfortunately the countdown is here to stay. I'll try to stay entertaining otherwise though. Icy pots, friend.

99,638 and counting
Old 11-14-2007, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

99,917 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

99,700 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]

Sincerely,
An Assani fan

[/ QUOTE ]

Keen. Thanks. Unfortunately the countdown is here to stay. I'll try to stay entertaining otherwise though. Icy pots, friend.

99,638 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever works for you. Best of luck with the bet or whatever this countdown thing is supposed to be for.

Icy pots to you as well.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:59 PM

The countdown is decreasing at a much faster rate right now than it has been in the past, hopefully Assani has realized that in order to keep the gimmick exciting he has to start decreasing it at an exponential rate so it will actually reach zero at some point, without which (since the transition from >100k to <100k meant nothing) nobody's going to care anymore.

...so he can then go into negative numbers and we can start this thread all over again, obviously.