Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 06:02 AM

Default Re: 11 million dollar verdict against Fred Phelps

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The morans protesting at his/her funeral are the types of morans that makes me ashamed of my country being an ally of the USA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that tiny group that almost everyone in the US hates certainly make US a bad ally. And the thousands of pedhophiles in australia is obviously representative for that nation, so its a shame that any nation is willing to have reltions with Australia.

Scumbags are found everywhere, and if you feel that a tiny group that is hated within the US represents the nation then you are just retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. 303 Million people in the US. Members of Fred Phelps congregation? 73.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The morans protesting at his/her funeral are the types of morans that makes me ashamed of my country being an ally of the USA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that tiny group that almost everyone in the US hates certainly make US a bad ally. And the thousands of pedhophiles in australia is obviously representative for that nation, so its a shame that any nation is willing to have reltions with Australia.

Scumbags are found everywhere, and if you feel that a tiny group that is hated within the US represents the nation then you are just retarded .

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be new here. Bedreviter, meet Midge, Midge, Bedreviter.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I went through this phase myself Bedreviter, when the two of us crossed paths concerning private gun ownership.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I went through this phase myself Bedreviter, when the two of us crossed paths concerning private gun ownership.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I've had him on ignore ever since I first ran into him in a Jena 6 thread. Now if I could just get people to stop quoting him.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And the thousands of pedhophiles in australia is obviously representative for that nation

[/ QUOTE ]

I address this to Bedreviter and the few poster answering his post.

Are you people really equating pedophilia with homosexuality?

I just can't believe that this would still be the case in the US! I know the US is somewhat backward or barbarian (racism, death penalty, condoning torture, etc...), but really!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I've had him on ignore ever since I first ran into him in a Jena 6 thread. Now if I could just get people to stop quoting him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always wished the forums worked in such a way that if someone you had blocked was quoted, the quote would show up blocked as well.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:23 AM

After reading his response I decided to go with the flow, I now have blocked my first user on 2+2.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And the thousands of pedhophiles in australia is obviously representative for that nation

[/ QUOTE ]

I address this to Bedreviter and the few poster answering his post.

Are you people really equating pedophilia with homosexuality?

I just can't believe that this would still be the case in the US! I know the US is somewhat backward or barbarian (racism, death penalty, condoning torture, etc...), but really!

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-01-2007, 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Scumbags are found everywhere, and if you feel that a tiny group that is hated within the US represents the nation then you are just retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

No midge, he was equating pedeophiles to SCUMBAGS.

What you should be interested in, was that he was equating YOU considering the TINY group that hates homosexuals and does these protests at the funerals, as being representative of all Americans, TO, him taking the group of Australian pedeophiles and considering them representative of all Australians.

^Got it?
Old 11-01-2007, 06:36 AM

Got it.

I just failed to see how homosexuals where somehow equated with scumbags or pedophiles. Obviously, I am missing out on the subtlety and mastery of the English language displayed by USA citizens.

I stand corrected as long as the author agrees that homosexuals are cool whether in, or out of the military, and are in no way despicable as pedophiles or homophobes are, whichever country the come from.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]