Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 07:34 PM

Default Brag: Double Teamed By Two Black Guys While My BF Watches

i am just super happy and have to post this major brag here for everyone!

ok so there is a park near my house where lots of kids are always hanging around. there is a baseball field and a basketball court and everything. it is a sunny day today so naturally mark and i decide to head down to the basketball court for a little one on one action!

we get there with our game faces on ready to play and what do we find out but the court is already full [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] so as we are walking away one of players shouts "ya'll wanna jam with us" well we say sure even though we don't know these people because they all seem very nice and also good.

so we break into teams of five, my team has three boys who are about the same age as me and one other girl who i think i recognize from school. mark is on the other team grrr they picked him last too but its ok becuz they are all guys, two are black the other two are white.

the game starts and i end up scoring the first three times putting our team up 6-0 and im starting to think wow we are going to win for sure! well if theres anything I have learned from poker its that there is definitely variance involved in games like this so fast forward ten minutes and we are behind 19-6.

well after a long time we finally score making it 19-8 and wouldn't u know it but next possession mark tries to take it to the hoop against me when all of a sudden the ground comes out of nowhere and he trips and twists his ankle!! i felt bad for laughin but it was just so funny the way he looked and how he was like "oww i think its broken" even tho he was standing up. but anyway one of the boys says they have ice packs inside so mark goes to get one while we decide to keep playing 4 on 5 because we are cool like that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ok so it gets to be late in the game and im the high scorer for our team, 11 points. now my personal record is 12 points during junior year so im very excited becuz I might break that and also because our team has pulled within 2 of the lead. one of the boys says he has to go eat dinner soon so we decide this is the last possession.

just as the ball gets passed to me i see mark coming back with an ice pack taped around his ankle and i get excited because hes going to watch us win! well what do i see in front of me but two big black guys coming up to guard me, DOUBLE TEAM. I try to dribble past them but nope, they are too good so i go back back back until im at the three point line and the boys are like "shhht we don't have all day darlin" thinking i can't make a 3 pointer cuz im a girl. so i take a deep breath and shoot the ball thinking *just like kobe bryant* and wouldn't u know it but the ball goes right in, swooosh we win the game!! the boys say "wow you might could be in the wnba little miss" and im just like =P

ok bbv sorry for the long post but I was just so happy and now hopefully so are you!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Brag:Double Teamed By Two Black Guys While My BF Watches

[x] Does not deliver
Old 07-12-2007, 07:35 PM

cliff notes/pics?
Old 07-12-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes

[/ QUOTE ]

cliff notes: irritating attention whore makes a misleading thread title in a weak attempt to get people to read it; post is really another lame, poorly puncuated and thoroughly not-delivering story about basketball
Old 07-12-2007, 07:39 PM

hmm...

Old 07-12-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Brag: Double Teamed By Two Black Guys While My BF Watches

Where's that attention whore picture
Old 07-12-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Brag: Double Teamed By Two Black Guys While My BF Watches

[ QUOTE ]
Where's that attention whore picture

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it's back in 2004 somewhere.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:47 PM

lol whats wrong mbillie u dont like basketball or something?? ps if my thread does not not deliver then it delivers =P (nm he changed it to try to make me look dumb)

blouk that girl is very attractive and she actaully looks like alot like me except older!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hmm...

[/ QUOTE ]

is this just to save the thread or is there a connection im missing? if its to save the thread, well done sir
Old 07-12-2007, 07:49 PM

gg thread