Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Trip Report: pwned at library (w/ paint)

[ QUOTE ]
Your first mistake is hiding when your ex says "you better get out of here."

[censored] that! You say "[censored] that! This is a public place and I ain't going no where, yo."

Then, he hits you square in the face and you tell him you don't want any trouble.

Dude, you have to defend yourself. Even if you take a beating, bite his ear, or gouge his eye or something. He's going to own you every time he sees you now.

Your only option is to get your friends together and jump his ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

No group beating, that is lame.

Hand in pocket, grab keys, as he reaches for you shove keys at his eyeball. Rinse, wash, repeat. He'll leave you alone or go blind. Either way you = winnah!

Slightly worse/[better], carry a razor blade [keep it in the cardboard] in your wallet. If he approaches again, take it out, grip the dull side, let him know you will 'I'MA CUT YOU UP' if he gets within slashing distance. Aim for wrists, neck, thigh artery, etc.

Again, he will probably stay the Eff away from you.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got sucker punched when I was high school, I was in grade 9 and some senior tried to get me to fight him because I was the youngest/smallest guy at the party. (he was too brave to fight someone his size I guess)

I didnt say a word, I got up walk away, he laughed telling me to run like a coward.

I went in the house, told my big brother, he lost it. Came running out of the house, confronted the guy, the guy was denying it which was only making my brothers face get reder and reder. Then out of nowhere my brothers crazy freind clocked the guy right on the mouth, It looked like he went out cold from the punch, fell down and hit the back of his head on the curb.

He sort of came too moaning and wimpering like a little girl, everyone had a good laugh at him, I think my brother gave him a kick in the ribs for good measure and we went back in the house.

The next day my brother told me they took his crazy freind in to emerge to get his hand stitched because he cut it on the guys teeth, when they where in there they saw the guy had his head stitched up, nice big patch of hair shaved off to do it.

The point is, after I told the guy I wasn't looking for a fight and suddenly found my self knocked on the ground, I quickly decided that jumping up and fighting him was exactly what he wanted. He wanted to fight somone he could easily beat and it would be stupid to let a moran manipulate me into doing his bidding.
So I went and did the exact oposite of what he wanted, I returned with a group of guys bigger then him who wanted to fight.

OP I don't think this is being a pussy in anyway. You have avoided the fight on his terms, its now time to give him what he doesn't want.

My advice to you is to [censored] him over in some other way([censored] up his car or something), he will come after you of course but this time you will be carrying a can of pepper spray. Of course warn him not to attack you, then when you spray him then beat on him it will be self defence. You can even charge him after, in which case he will be told by police to never [censored] with you again.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are so smart
Old 04-04-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow mega pussy alert

ur still a hilarious poster, but cmon man you shouldve stood up for yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

quit with this bitch ass excuse. It ain't the size of the dog in the fight.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow mega pussy alert

ur still a hilarious poster, but cmon man you shouldve stood up for yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

quit with this bitch ass excuse. It ain't the size of the dog in the fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

that was so good
Old 04-04-2007, 05:07 PM

kniper is right, just look him right in the eye and back away saying nothing.

And you internet tough guys should just be quiet. Defending yourself is easy when yr fat azz in in front of a keyboard.

Now, pee in his gastank.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:08 PM

Call the police, seriously...and then sue him.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:09 PM

Obviously preflop you were limping with his girl UTG and he raised on the button. You should have reraised his blatant position raise but instead you were passive and called a bet on all streets, before you folded the river.

Really though people chase [censored] that runs away from them, that is why you stand up for yourself, not so you can kick him in the nuts or something.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:09 PM

GA, do you want an e-beat down? right hrr? right now? You ever been 203 whipped? huh?

huh?

yea, didn't think you wanted any bitch. You might be like 12 years younger than me, but I will still e-beat you like my e-meat.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:10 PM

"Obviously preflop you were limping with his girl UTG and he raised on the button. You should have reraised his blatant position raise but instead you were passive and were raised on all streets, before you folded the river."

:ban pls kthx
Old 04-04-2007, 05:15 PM

you should've not bounced like a pu$$Y, if you stayed in the library he probably would've thought twice about stomping the [censored] out of you
with that said your trip report was quality
next time you see this guy shank him in the anus