Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 02:35 AM

Default Re: OSU-MICH conspiracy theory.

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, they mentioned the turf being replaced during the game. I thought they said it had rained shortly after the replaced the turf, and this was the first time both teams had a chance to play on it.

I realize you are still having a tough time swallowing a hard lose, but your reaching. Both teams had to deal with it. Maybe it seemed worse for Michigan because Hart seems like a "cut" RB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be honest. I have no problems that Michigan lost, I accept it. It's just that I don't trust Tressel especially after that crap last time we went down to Columbus with the security check. Tressel seems like a win at any cost type of coach.

Hes a far cry from the integrity of a Michigan man.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:36 AM

eh, Llyod Carr seems like a douche to me.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
eh, Llyod Carr seems like a douche to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Douche? He might not be the best X and O's coach, but if you think hes a douche you have a problem with yourself. That man is nothing but class over and over.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:10 AM

You watched the game twice? What announcers did you watch it with? I am 99% sure the ABC crew mentioned during the game that this was the first chance either team had on the surface. Also slippery/long grass (the length was a major problem as well) is almost impossible to adjust to especially during such a short period of time.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You watched the game twice? What announcers did you watch it with? I am 99% sure the ABC crew mentioned during the game that this was the first chance either team had on the surface. Also slippery/long grass (the length was a major problem as well) is almost impossible to adjust to especially during such a short period of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first time I watched it at a bar in Ann Arbor, couldnt hear the announcers. Just heard alot of talk about the conditions on talk radio. The second time I watched the game I was playing tables of sngs, listening to pandora, and chatting on aim just like i am now.

also as with this conspiracy theory of course OSU would tell ABC that this was the first time they played on it, duh [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2006, 10:42 AM

I think Carr should've been replaced a long time ago, he was clearly outcoached in that game.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:51 AM

I don't know what's funnier, listening to sore loser Michigan fans bitch about the turf and the helmet to helmet flag or listening to Notre Dame fans try to justify why Quinn deserves the Heisman over Smith. I say bring on the rematch, this time we'll kick your ass by 3 touchdowns.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:54 AM

It's amazing how much crap tOSU fans talk about a 3 point win in their home stadium.

It's funny that a lot of tOSU fans don't want to play Michigan again. Maybe the game was TOO close. Maybe they realize it's the only team that has a chance to beat their beloved team although it probally won't happen. But I've heard some of them, if they lost on Saturday, they of course would want the rematch plain and simple.

tOSU was definitely the better team but don't act like it was a 30 point win in Ann Arbor or something.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I say bring on the rematch,

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It's funny that a lot of tOSU fans don't want to play Michigan again. Maybe the game was TOO close. Maybe they realize it's the only team that has a chance to beat their beloved team although it probally won't happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Also UM scored 10 pts as a result of two fluke turnovers and another 8 because of a pass interference call on a play where the defender never actually touched the receiver. The game wasn't as close as the score indicated.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:19 AM

Michigan- The Aggies of the North

Anyone else want to get on the excuse bandwagon?