Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: traz
Exactly what I expected 0 0%
Pretty much what I expected 2 8.70%
Kinda what I expected 2 8.70%
Not really what I expected 11 47.83%
Definitely not what I expected 8 34.78%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me)

[ QUOTE ]
does AP have a 2p2 representative, like FTP has FTP Sean?

[/ QUOTE ]

No we have had repeat spammers from management of Absolute though. Several of us have tried to convince the spammers we know to be higher ups to participate in the forum like FTPDoug and WSEX_GM but instead they just create new accounts and spam again. Sleazy practices like that and my own experiences at AP make what has gone down in this thread not surprise me in the slightest bit.

AP has been full of lies and deceipt just about from the day the UIGEA passed. Changing bonus terms on existing bonuses multiple times, changing affiliate terms, underpaying affiliates, underpaying rakeback players, massive spam campaigns etc. I want to hope deep down that this is some hack job but it is hard to believe with all of their other sleazy behavior over the last year.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:16 PM

The most interesting part of this thread is how people continue to play against these cheaters.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Changing bonus terms on existing bonuses multiple times, changing affiliate terms, underpaying affiliates, underpaying rakeback players, massive spam campaigns etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

God, don't get me started.

I'm just glad i've never had a cashout problem as i've slowly withdrawn or traded off everything i've had there while giving them little action, all in the past few months.

I really feel for these histakes LHE players. I can't see this making an impact on the industry, but the histakes LHE games (bots, this, etc.) are going through hell right now.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The most interesting part of this thread is how people continue to play against these cheaters.

[/ QUOTE ]

This are all recent developments so, coupled with the sensible believe that the games are always on the up an up, this makes sense.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:23 PM

obviously we didn't know they were cheaters. I assumed that doubledrag was just some idiot with a lot of money. if it weren't for this thread, i'd have gladly played against him again. I am desperately hoping for some kind of response from AP.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also:

Brag: Up exactly $100,000ish

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl glad you caught that
Old 09-15-2007, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
someone mentioned GGuouyd, i'm fairly certain he is not one of them, he's lost quite a bit.
I found my stats on doubledrag- 193 hands played at 15/30nl.
vpip-93.78% amount won-$54,305.50 BB/100 hands-468.96. went to SD-22.07% W$SD-50% PFR-72.02% PF AF-2.22 flop AF-4.48 turn AF-7.44 river AF 41.0.
sorry idk how to take a screenshot from PT.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLY [censored] am I reading this right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Those stats are mind blowing [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]. Press control+print screen to take the shot and then paste and save into paint.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The one thing that seems really strange is all the talk about collecting hands, combining databases and accumulating evidence to present to AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Absolute support is horrible and lazy, it might take this kind of concerted effort before they bother to look into this without sending a stock "our site is secure and in no way rigged" response to everyone who emails them, because they get so many of these emails on a daily basis.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This are all recent developments so, coupled with the sensible believe that the games are always on the up an up, this makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a fair point.

The most frustrating part about this whole thing is that we will never know if any poker sites do indeed cheat. No matter how much evidence the players have indicating cheating, the poker sites will always have an unbeatable defense - probability.

The online gaming sites aren't regulated in the U.S. for obvious reasons, but why aren't the they regulated by some sort of government agency in the countries in which they operate from?
Old 09-15-2007, 09:34 PM

I posted this thread last a few days ago. While mostly I play lower stake NL games, I've also played my share of high limit games up to 30-60 limit. I've been saying for months now that something weird is going on.

My Thread
Closed Thread