Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 01:47 AM

Default Re: Beat: Amazon.com Knows about my downswing

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I know I played this hand badly.. pre-flop raise at least.. but still, I had a 75% or so chance of winning it on the flop...

PokerStars Tournament, Big Blind is t800 with t50 antes (6 handed) Converter on pregopoker.com

Hero (t3849)
UTG+1 (t6277)
CO (t42205)
Button (t7665)
SB (t19623)
BB (t10540)

Preflop: Hero is in UTG with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Hero calls t800, <font color="gray">UTG+1 folds</font>, <font color="gray">CO folds</font>, <font color="gray">Button folds</font>, SB calls t400, BB checks

Flop: (t2700) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 players)
<font color="red">SB bets t800</font>, <font color="gray">BB folds</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to t2999 (All-in)</font>, SB calls t2199

Turn: (t8698) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 players)

River: (t8698) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 players)

Results below:
SB has Qc, Jd (a straight, Eight to Queen)
Hero has Kh, Qd (a pair of Queens)

It was a 4/180 man... I was out in 19th... it pays the top 18... typical. Which was sorta the reason why I didn't raise... I figured I'd get a call and I didn't want to put my stack at risk.

You ever bitch yourself out at figuring out what the other guy needs to beat you? I saw the hands and I said 'Yes!' .. looked harder and said, 'Well a ten would be....' BAM the ten fell. It's like I WILL the beats to happen. I should have willed MY card, not his, right?

Maybe that's my problem... I'm exercising my psychic abilities for the other guy instead of for myself. I need to will MY cards into existence.

That's gotta be it. my cards.... (I'm going to bed, I'm tired)...

[/ QUOTE ]

Push or Fold PF depending on the folks close to the bubble... the end
Old 03-19-2007, 02:46 AM

To add to the no-limiting in the limit forum, I just won a satellite to a satellite to a satellite to the WSOP ME. (I was bored and it was 150 FPP).

Only first place paid, so I was playing to win. Either 1st or 2nd in chips the whole way. HU was a laugher - the guy had been playing tight all along and didn't know how to handle aggression. And with some luck at the end, KJs &gt; QQ FTW.

Now I have to figure out how I'm gonna play a satellite that starts at 3 PM Pacific on a Thursday.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:33 AM

The satelite your got into is still FPP based? If not, is it $ based? Can you unregister?
Old 03-19-2007, 06:11 AM

And more no-limiting....

I played my latest step in the Party Steps on Sunday $30 buy in Sng to win a buy-in to the $70, top 3 paid.

I got in a position with Q-10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] where I had to push or fold after getting re-raised by the chip leader who was playing mega-lag.

He called after an age and I thought "Oh dear" as he had AJo.

Hit the Q on the river- blammo!

Lol - I gave him a "Nice call. Bad luck" in the chat and he was gracious about it all. Then a bit later I was chip leader with AQs. Folded to me - standard raise, he calls - Flop comes x-9-A rainbow. He goes all in - I have him well covered and call.

He obviously shows A-9, turn comes Q and off he goes. I felt a bit sorry for him after that one.

But now I have an entry in to the $70 buy-in sng.

Two more to go.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:49 AM

I played my first "real" session of 5max today at paradise. Unfortunately, paradise only had 1 1/2 5max table so this session only lasted 245 hands but I was amazed at how much more fun 5max is! Although my stats of 35.6/29.4/3.8 might have something to do with it.

Does PAHUD or GT+ work with paradise?
Old 03-19-2007, 07:55 AM

i can't crack NL.

got a game tomorrow, re-buy tournament with a tricky LAG, a rock, and a handful of fish.

it's an all-in fest. fold or all-in essentially.

NL = variance.
marty = rubbish.

might play anyway though. my single buy-in usually puts me in the final 4 players (out of 6-8) whereas most everyone else has to re-buy once or twice for their donk-tastic plays. i'm crap, but these guys are diabolical. ah, donking at the NL. good stuff.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:56 AM

Jago, pahud wont work but GT+ will. And the stats I have on you from the paradise FR session where we happened to bump into each other tonight and where you flopped a straight, didnt push it and I luckboxed the riverflush are.......drumroll please......nah, I wont post em or else I'd have to mod myself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

betbetbetbet
Paradise Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Ozi is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Ozi raises</font>, BB :#A500AF(Jago)/ calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Ozi bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Jago raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Ozi 3-bets</font>, Jago calls.

Turn: (5 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Ozi bets</font>, Jago calls.

River: (7 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Ozi bets</font>, Jago calls.

Final Pot: 9 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Jago has Th Js (straight, jack high).
Ozi has Ac Jc (flush, ace high).
Outcome: Ozi wins 9 BB. </font>
Old 03-19-2007, 08:01 AM

I was trying to extract!!11 But yeah feel free to post my FR stats here, and tbh i wasn't raising nearly as much as i usually do since i was concentrating on the 1/2 game.

How can GT+ work if PT doesnt auto import?

edit: i was planning to raise a non-club river fwiw
Old 03-19-2007, 08:07 AM

J, you have to setup PT to request HH from PAradise and then import them. Im signing off now but Ill be able to give you better instructions later if no one else does. It is just more of a manual process but it works.

gogogo
Old 03-19-2007, 08:12 AM

I'm not sure I can do that since i dont use outlook express and programs like that. Just the normal gmail
Closed Thread