Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

hey everyone i heard party is starting a new promo - confirm/deny?

Old 12-19-2006, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think its a bit naive of people to think that she's a scammer and not a woman who used him for the money because there are PLENTY of women who do that

[/ QUOTE ]

I also don't differentiate between a woman bleeding a guy and a scammer.

I agree with most of what you said. Ocham's (sp?) razor often applies in science but not in fraud. Just because a certain scenario seems likely or plausible doesn't mean it is the case. Furthermore, you make the mistake of assuming it is the case because it seems the most likely. All I am saying is that until I see actual evidence to the contrary, I'll continue to believe there is a strong possibility it was chip dumping while also conceding it is just as likely that she really is this dumb/crazy.

And good discussion, BTW

[/ QUOTE ]

As I say, if she turns out to be a chip dumping con artist I wouldnt exactly be extremely shocked and I agree that you could conceive this a hustle from certain points. But I think people over reacted to the whole situation, saying that she stole from Newhizzle etc. etc. I think she's a bad poker player who continues making bad choices in life and that Newhizzle is responsible for his money and knew what he was getting so to speak

The one factor that makes me believe that she just lost is that she's a terrible player to begin with. Luckboxing a donkament is not a statement of how good you are. Also from what poker strategy she has mention she seems to be a bad player (calling big bets on the bubble with A3os etc.)

She thought she could win at 10/20NL. Newhizzle should have had more sense than to let her try and do this. I think its lucky he only had 30k in his account. She could have gone of for alot more.

Also I think its actually spelt Occhams Razor. But I think in this case its still a valid argument to make
Old 12-19-2006, 05:23 PM

Saddly, I have to nuke this for profanity. Edit and reup plz?

Edit: Sorry Dids....
NSFW - movie poster
Old 12-19-2006, 05:25 PM

Default Re: HEY BRANDI! I GOT EVIDENCE!

bettygs: [ QUOTE ]
by the way how do you treat retarded people...I haven't heard that word in years.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a reason you haven't heard it in years.
People just tell you that you're special.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:26 PM

Brandi,

I don't know if you'll read this, but anyways here goes.

This whole time, I thought it was pretty funny. All of this was hilarious to me. I knew you were a hustler from the start, and I took great pleasure in seeing the hustler get hustled by Captain Tom. I felt bad for Newhouse, because although I've never met or talked to him, by all accounts he's apparently a nice guy. So everything was fun, mostly because I know a girl EXACTLY like you. That girl is into drugs, and makes the same sort of "i'm in denial" comments like you. You know the type, comments like "I can control myself, I'm not that kind of girl, that's not me, and I would never become a druggie." Yeah, but thats why you do oxys almost every day of the week?

She reminds me totally of you saying you would never have sex for money. You do it indirectly so you can justify it to yourself. As I said, it was funny relating the two.

However, you kept saying over and over that Mark was there for some of the time, until you finally went to the brink and said "Mark was there telling me what to do the entire time, I was just pushing buttons, how is it my responsibility?" I figured there was a bit of truth and that he was probably there for most of it. I didn't really care about the 30k part, because it was very naive and stupid on his part to let you play there. He deserved to lose the 30k in my opinion. It's a lesson.

But now that the hands are posted, I'm just angry. Not because you've been caught blatantly lying, because we all knew that. Mostly because you tried to insult the intelligence of a POKER FORUM. Maybe I'm just a bit naive, but [censored], did you really think you could convince us that those specific hands were played by Mark?

You're a complete fool. I said before that you were a mediocre amateur at best, but now I realized you even pulled the wool over my eyes. You're a complete beginner. You have no knowledge of poker, and it's becoming clear to my why we call tournaments "donkaments." I said before that you didn't deserve any attention for your poker skill and I guess you proved me right.

"Hm, I have a big hand, this guy bet, I'll call. OMG, someone raised, I"ll reminraise to keep him in." That's how I thought when I was playing with plastic chips with my college buddies. You really thought you could succeed in this world? Did you really think you'd found your "true love in life" as you said on your blog? Where did you think your natural talent came from?

I've put in hours and hours of playing. I've played over a million hands. No, I'm not a nerd, but I certainly sacrificed a ton for poker, including dropping out of a promising medical career. After all that, I still feel like I'm a goddamn beginner, and I'm fighting to get better, making sacrifices every day. And believe me when I say I'm an intelligent guy...even after all this I have to fight to keep up with everyone.

Did you really think because of your little success you could parlay it into a successful career without putting in the time and effort to really learn? That's what's most pathetic about you, you're so ignorant and you've never worked for anything in your life, but you trick yourself into thinking life is easy and you'll just become a great player.

All that's happened is your own fault. You didn't deserve any of the success, and you bit off more than you can chew. Here's some advice: go get a job. Poker is not for you, and it never will be for you. A depressed bipolar individual like you cannot succeed in this game. You're also lazy and unintelligent, not to mention irrational and illogical. All of these traits will preclude you from being good at anything other than menial work.

This is probably too long, but it was somewhat cathartic for me. I don't know why all of a sudden I got furious at you, but you're nothing but a lying cheating whore who tried to pull a fast one over the rest of the poker world. Too bad you got caught, bitch.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can we just call Brandi 'Kate' from the tv show LOST? They seem so similar... If Brandi is kate then would captain tom be Sawyer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kate? I call Brandi from now on Rousseau.

"The voices told me to push with the gutshot draw".
Old 12-19-2006, 05:29 PM

good post nation

Nation,

wtf?

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

I don't know if you'll read this, but anyways here goes.

This whole time, I thought it was pretty funny. All of this was hilarious to me. I knew you were a hustler from the start, and I took great pleasure in seeing the hustler get hustled by Captain Tom. I felt bad for Newhouse, because although I've never met or talked to him, by all accounts he's apparently a nice guy. So everything was fun, mostly because I know a girl EXACTLY like you. That girl is into drugs, and makes the same sort of "i'm in denial" comments like you. You know the type, comments like "I can control myself, I'm not that kind of girl, that's not me, and I would never become a druggie." Yeah, but thats why you do oxys almost every day of the week?

She reminds me totally of you saying you would never have sex for money. You do it indirectly so you can justify it to yourself. As I said, it was funny relating the two.

However, you kept saying over and over that Mark was there for some of the time, until you finally went to the brink and said "Mark was there telling me what to do the entire time, I was just pushing buttons, how is it my responsibility?" I figured there was a bit of truth and that he was probably there for most of it. I didn't really care about the 30k part, because it was very naive and stupid on his part to let you play there. He deserved to lose the 30k in my opinion. It's a lesson.

But now that the hands are posted, I'm just angry. Not because you've been caught blatantly lying, because we all knew that. Mostly because you tried to insult the intelligence of a POKER FORUM. Maybe I'm just a bit naive, but [censored], did you really think you could convince us that those specific hands were played by Mark?

You're a complete fool. I said before that you were a mediocre amateur at best, but now I realized you even pulled the wool over my eyes. You're a complete beginner. You have no knowledge of poker, and it's becoming clear to my why we call tournaments "donkaments." I said before that you didn't deserve any attention for your poker skill and I guess you proved me right.

"Hm, I have a big hand, this guy bet, I'll call. OMG, someone raised, I"ll reminraise to keep him in." That's how I thought when I was playing with plastic chips with my college buddies. You really thought you could succeed in this world? Did you really think you'd found your "true love in life" as you said on your blog? Where did you think your natural talent came from?

I've put in hours and hours of playing. I've played over a million hands. No, I'm not a nerd, but I certainly sacrificed a ton for poker, including dropping out of a promising medical career. After all that, I still feel like I'm a goddamn beginner, and I'm fighting to get better, making sacrifices every day. And believe me when I say I'm an intelligent guy...even after all this I have to fight to keep up with everyone.

Did you really think because of your little success you could parlay it into a successful career without putting in the time and effort to really learn? That's what's most pathetic about you, you're so ignorant and you've never worked for anything in your life, but you trick yourself into thinking life is easy and you'll just become a great player.

All that's happened is your own fault. You didn't deserve any of the success, and you bit off more than you can chew. Here's some advice: go get a job. Poker is not for you, and it never will be for you. A depressed bipolar individual like you cannot succeed in this game. You're also lazy and unintelligent, not to mention irrational and illogical. All of these traits will preclude you from being good at anything other than menial work.

This is probably too long, but it was somewhat cathartic for me. I don't know why all of a sudden I got furious at you, but you're nothing but a lying cheating whore who tried to pull a fast one over the rest of the poker world. Too bad you got caught, bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 12-19-2006, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DID YA MISS THE PART WHERE HE WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

WHEN I FIRST READ YOUR POST I HAD SYMPATHY FOR YOU, NOW I KNOW YOU ARE A LYING GOLDIGGING PIECE OF TRAILER TRASH, I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE FALLING FOR YOUR LIES
Closed Thread