FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Hollywood Poker refuses to live up to their promotional T&Cs

PM sent.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Bobo Fett,

Sorry I've taken so long to reply to this thread (I don't read enough 2+2) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'm the current promotions manager at HollywoodPoker, and I would like to rectify this situation with you.

If you PM me with your username on HollywoodPoker I will email you at the email attached to your account and will solve this issue.

Regards,
- Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I am very suspicious of anything in internet...

Can anyone confirm this is real guy and not scammer? He got exactly 1 post... Be very very careful about giving him any info unless he is somehow confirmed to be real.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Bobo Fett,

Sorry I've taken so long to reply to this thread (I don't read enough 2+2) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'm the current promotions manager at HollywoodPoker, and I would like to rectify this situation with you.

If you PM me with your username on HollywoodPoker I will email you at the email attached to your account and will solve this issue.

Regards,
- Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone confirm this is real guy and not scammer? He got exactly 1 post... Be very very careful about giving him any info unless he is somehow confirmed to be real.

[/ QUOTE ]
The thought had occured to me as well...however, since HPMike only requested my Screen Name and the hand numbers in question, I went ahead with it, and received some excellent results (see next post).
Old 06-18-2007, 05:14 PM

OK, I have some very nice results to post here, thanks to HPMike. I have been paid in full for both hands that were denied earlier. Actually, I was paid double, I'm not sure if that was the intent or not.

In addition, I have been given a couple of tourney tickets. I feel the matter has now been resolved more than fairly, and would like to congratulate Hollywood Poker for doing the right thing, and then some.

HPMike took full responsibility for the confusion, as he said their support team was simply following the T&C's he had laid out for them...it would've been easy for him to lay this at their feet, so kudos to him for that.

Finally, I have one last thing to say about their CS. Although I was not getting what I wanted from them, I must say they were always VERY prompt and professional with their replies, and that helped move things along much quicker. At many sites, it would have taken weeks to get two or three replies, rather than a couple of days to exchange several emails like at HP.

I am going to use the "Notify Mod" button, as I think it would be a good idea to change the title of this thread now to reflect the excellent resolution.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Bobo Fett,

Regards,
- Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're quite right to be cautious, especially since I created this account specifically to address the OP's concerns (hence, 1 post).

I had anticipated this concern, which is why I only asked for a screen name. If I was just some 'scammer', I couldn't email him - only a legitimate employee of HollywoodPoker would know his account's email from his SN.

- Mike
Old 06-18-2007, 07:44 PM

good to see that they held their hands up and paid out what they should have.

as a matter of interest, will u be around the forum for any Hollywood related questions in future Mike? it would be nice to have another rep post here from time to time addressing any issues that may arise.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good to see that they held their hands up and paid out what they should have.

as a matter of interest, will u be around the forum for any Hollywood related questions in future Mike? it would be nice to have another rep post here from time to time addressing any issues that may arise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't make any guarantees at this time, I'm afraid, but I will try to check in every now and then, and I will always answer PMs if I see them. You're always best off going to support though - as BoboFett said, they're great - and besides which, they tend to be the ones who tell me I gotta come here and make good. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 11:14 AM

I dealt with Hollywood Poker for couple of months and was surprised how good they were, because I was under assumption that OnGame = PokerRoom = Horrible. Bonuses were available right away, and checks took 2 days via courier.. I would recommend them.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:58 AM

to HPMIKE
Hi Mike ,can you explain why are you doesn't work with epassporte yet ? Because i can only use epass and click2pay , but click2pay sucks, he has big technical problem when people withdraw money . What you think to add epass again ?
Thank you.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
to HPMIKE
Hi Mike ,can you explain why are you doesn't work with epassporte yet ? Because i can only use epass and click2pay , but click2pay sucks, he has big technical problem when people withdraw money . What you think to add epass again ?
Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Moneybookers ftw!

Is there a reason you can't use MB?