Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2007, 06:02 AM

Default TxRedMan a Big Girl?

For those who missed it, there's a feud going on between TxRed and TStoneMBD in the O8 forum. Tex is shying away from a heads up challenge against someone he calls a donk. Check it out here (about 3/4 of the way down):

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpr...rt=all&vc=1

I would very much like to see this match go down so let's see if a bit of BBV shame can make it happen.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:09 AM

Default Re: TxRedMan a Big Girl?

Fix link
Old 01-30-2007, 06:53 AM

Fixed link:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...0&fpart=all

He's manned up now but still not game to play 150/300.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:20 AM

Are you that bored or have such a sad life that you make a spectacle of things that have absolutely nothing to do with you?

BTW Phil: Tex called you out and challenged you to a HU match? I'm sure you will accept right.... I mean you made this thread. Do you accept his challege?
Old 01-30-2007, 07:53 AM

LOL - Tex claims he is one of the best LO8 players in the world and regularly plays up to 100/200 with w/ "a winrate that's yet to be rivaled for the last three years in dallas, vegas, and online". He claims TStone is a donk who "wouldn't stand a chance" against him.

Then he rejects an offer of a 150/300 15 hour freezeout and is asking for 50/100 with 150BB. Go figure.

I want to see this play out.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW Phil: Tex called you out and challenged you to a HU match? I'm sure you will accept right.... I mean you made this thread. Do you accept his challege?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't claim to be one of the best LO8 players in the world. And he hasn't made any such challenge.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:27 AM

steel,

Weak.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:25 AM

The only strat post I remember reading of Tx's he completely misread the board. Not just in the hand, but then after he converted the hand and posted it in 2p2 he still misread it.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
steel,

Weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak is some low limit donk going around and starting ridicoulous threads about HU challenges that don't even involve him. He needs to learn to play better so he can challenge people or just get a life. It's sad, but true. The match involves a nice sum of money and to have some moron starting threads about it when it's probably worth more than his life is a joke.

Who cares what his winrate is OP.... is he better than you? I'm sure he is, so please keep everything to yourself bc you obviously are a railbird with nothing better to do with his life. If he's not, then play him. Just stop wasting your life by living vicariously through someone else.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:19 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
steel,

Weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak is some low limit donk going around and starting ridicoulous threads about HU challenges that don't even involve him. He needs to learn to play better so he can challenge people or just get a life. It's sad, but true. The match involves a nice sum of money and to have some moron starting threads about it when it's probably worth more than his life is a joke.

Who cares what his winrate is OP.... is he better than you? I'm sure he is, so please keep everything to yourself bc you obviously are a railbird with nothing better to do with his life. If he's not, then play him. Just stop wasting your life by living vicariously through someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that is weak, then super weak is being so concerned about a low limit donk going around posting ridicoulous threads that you return to that thread more than once to comment on said weakness.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
steel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although the delivery might have been a bit harsh, a thread about a HU challenge from a person who posts here regularly is totally appropriate for BBV.

I'd be interested to see this match.