Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 06-17-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: No more UB Cash For Points?

The problem of Cake Poker is that there are not enough tables,

I usually play 9 tables at the same time at UB
Old 06-17-2007, 09:57 PM

and they didnt accuse you of being a bot!

cake does have slow periods where multi tabling is not an option.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you got 1ooo points in a week at ub i bet at cake you would've cleared 400$ or more in bonuses. they also give unmentionable.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you have gotten 400 in bonuses in a week when they only had 650 in reloads since January (according to Bonuswhores.com)? Also, I have "unmentionable" ahhh... rakeback at both cake and UB...(FYI, you can say rakeback when affiliates are allowed to offer it publicily... I was posting so that people would know that the cash for points was still working, not to get my choice of where I choose to play critized...

anyhow, next time I won't bother posting when I have info about a particular promotion so I won't have to read your spammy responses... I wanted to try out UB again to see how bad or good the bonuses still are, along with the gameplay... I gave them a little play last week and now I have my information...

I also played at cake in the past and the games seemed to be pretty good... I wonder how long this will last when all the idiots on a message board for tight bonus grinding nits (such as yourself) continue to spam away about how good the games and the bonuses are... Oh, BTW, I heard WSEX has a great promotion where you don't pay any rake... Oh wait, LOL, all the nits on twoplustwo spam continuously about how good of deal it is now the whole site is filled with only twoplustwo grinding nits... I wonder how long the "good bonuses" and gamplay will last at cake? (with your assistance on advertising it)

Here is an idea for you... Why don't you try posting relevant information to the discussion? (and, at the very least, factual).. I don't see any mention of cake poker to the heading and the number of bonuses there make what you are describing impossible in the first place...
Old 06-18-2007, 09:45 PM

you r a sensitive fellow, i bet you dont take bad beats well...lol.

sign up bonus is 500 at cake and similiar at red star. just multi at lower limits and you would be surprised at the amount one can clear.

cake needs more players , so what if they attract grinders their bonus clearing and rakeback make up for it.

you have to adjust dude go with the flow.

who knows cake may go to weighted contributed method and say it is industry standard...........lol.