Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2006, 03:53 PM

Default BEAT: I saw a murder this morning

I think I'm going to throw up.

I was riding home from school today on my bus from an early class, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his jacket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:53 PM

Default Re: BEAT: I saw a murder this morning

SWEET
Old 09-11-2006, 03:54 PM

lame
Old 09-11-2006, 03:55 PM

lol wtf?!

i love that link
Old 09-11-2006, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm going to throw up.

I was riding home from school today on my bus from an early class, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his jacket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do the perps automatically have to be Black?
Oh...wait...I was just thinking out loud
Old 09-11-2006, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lame

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
awesome

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2006, 04:05 PM

lol
Old 09-11-2006, 04:05 PM

i think i might have been funnier if you ended the post with Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
Old 09-11-2006, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think i might have been funnier if you ended the post with Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

[/ QUOTE ]

i think SHUT UP