Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

two pieces of housekeeping

- after ninja reread and consulting my voluminous notebook i have a couple of targets i feel pretty good about. between now and night ill decide which to shoot, but rest assured im putting the time in and think i have two good options.

- in the event that i do survive tonight, i will be away from the computer for the majority of the day tomorrow, im playing a tournament in London. as far as is possible ill read up on my blackberry and will try and post during the dinner break or something.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:28 PM

Also, Chim hasn't gotten any heat all game. What makes him so clean? Yea he made some nice posts d1 he hasn't much wolf hunting or villager clearing AT ALL.

Kyro, too. Everybody seems to think he's not playing his normal game yet there's no pressure on him. He hasn't been very helpful at all either.

Maybe we really should lynch lastchance as a possibly seered wolf. resnick's and mdd's wagon built pretty quickly last night yet he'd didn't pick up any more votes after his 3rd. kristie's wagon is gaining support in a similar fashion to the two yesterday.

Only 11 of the 18 people remaining have cast a vote. We need to be voting more often so we have more to analyze at the end of each lynch. We're making it too easy for the wolves at this point.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:29 PM

btw i like how jenns playing this game and remain pretty sure shes a villager.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:30 PM

bulletproof monk
Old 11-29-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well duh, but I don't want to be shot.

I am sure everyone says that.

I was actually just thinking that in the history of POG I don't ever remember a wolf claiming to have peeked another wolf to boost their own credibility, with one exception. That was when Bobo PMed me at the start of a 9 man "check this out", he then came out as seer and named me as the wolf.

So basically were I a wolf I would be in the hallowed company of Bobojedafan as the only guy to use that ruse. Clearly we play similar styles so that would make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think a wolf has ever thrown another wolf under the bus? And you don't think a relatively powerful wolf would bus a relatively weak one? I mean, wtf, body double is not exactly a cabinet post, is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

It has never happened in all the time POG has been around.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a turbo yesterday that traz came out d1 saying his partner was a wolf, pushed him all day etc etc. The only difference is that he didn't pretend to be a seer.

[ QUOTE ]
This is quite different from "throwing a wolf under the bus".

[/ QUOTE ]

??

[ QUOTE ]
I peeked

[/ QUOTE ]

Or pretended to peek

[ QUOTE ]
a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

A minor wolf

[ QUOTE ]
who was under no pressure and he got lynched. I challenge anyone to find any game, including a turbo where this has happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you would earn marks for being innovative.

And you need only change a small specific to make this untrue. I've read a game where curtains "peeked" another wolf to try to escape the noose. It's a bit different, but close.

[ QUOTE ]
Basically I think everyone is being ridiculous, but strangely everyone who initially defended me is dead now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not by any means everyone who defended you is dead. I mean, dur, I defended you, and I still lean to believing you.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:35 PM

dont vote me wtf

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I lean vanillager but serial killer looking to get "cleared" is also possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you even think about what you say before you say it? This has to be one of the dumbest suggestions I've ever heard.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Please explain why not. You are great at the in-your-face assertions, not so good at backing them up.

I am seeing a lot of dead villagers last night. And quite a few in the preceding nights. Unless the wolves have some sort of feeding frenzy power, a serial killer has to be a possibility.

You tell me why not, dude.

[ QUOTE ]
meh

I'm not sure if I like epi coming out or not. I was kind of hoping to see if anybody else would try and jump on an epi wagon.

OH cannot be lynched today if he's not around, he will be #1 for tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any decent reason? I only have a tone read on OH, and a meta thing that I don't want to rely on. Anything concrete?

[ QUOTE ]
I keep flip-flopping on Jenn. I semi-cleared her after her d2 (i think) interaction with mets but she could have very easily done this as a wolf partner. Esp cause it was mets. I don't like her vote on kristie at all.

I don't like monk's vote either.

plz to be starting a bulletproofmonk wagon

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not clearing jenn at all. I'm not sure about monk. Again, anything concrete, or are you just throwing names out there?

Kristie, actually, you're probably a lot more comfortable in this game then I am. I mean, what do you in these spots? I really think it's just a huge crapshoot, but maybe I'm wrong. You got any wise ideas here?
Old 11-29-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, Chim hasn't gotten any heat all game. What makes him so clean? Yea he made some nice posts d1 he hasn't much wolf hunting or villager clearing AT ALL.

Kyro, too. Everybody seems to think he's not playing his normal game yet there's no pressure on him. He hasn't been very helpful at all either.

Maybe we really should lynch lastchance as a possibly seered wolf. resnick's and mdd's wagon built pretty quickly last night yet he'd didn't pick up any more votes after his 3rd. kristie's wagon is gaining support in a similar fashion to the two yesterday.

Only 11 of the 18 people remaining have cast a vote. We need to be voting more often so we have more to analyze at the end of each lynch. We're making it too easy for the wolves at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have too many choices to vote for!
Old 11-29-2007, 08:38 PM

epi - are you planning to shoot me tonite?