Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 02:35 PM

Default Vegas Trip Report in Pictures!

Me and my friend took a trip to vegas from aug 20-24th. So instead of typing a long ass boring trip report I planned on doing it in pics. Alteast all the non poker stuff anyways.

found a galage bust a move machine so that kept me busy in Little Rock while waiting for my plane

cool things in the DFW airport where I had a 1 hour layover, here is a samsung display and a glass maze that played music while u walked insied of it. very cool.

heres our rental when we get to Vegas, u have to read my pre-vegas blog to see our rental dilemma

Thats me on the left and Frank on the right (ex pro skateboarder turned poker pro)

Look what i see!!! I havent had inn and out in 10 years so it was quite a treat

this was so good, if you have never eaten inn and out then you wouldnt understand

dont ask me to take a picture for you because I will make someone else take a picture of all of us. PEACE!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

i have only played this at college partys, I didnt know they play this game seriously in Vegas

after playing about 8 hours of 2/5 and 5/10 NL at the bellagio this ceiling is quite a sight.

the bar and lounges in vegas were simply amazing, the luckystrike bowling alley was awesome, too bad they closed early the one night i wanted to go bowling.

how weird would it be to see that your childhood best friend from Hawaii who you havent seen in about 6 years, become a Poker pro just like yourself?!? here is a picture of TK and Jenn if you see them at the Venetian please tell them you saw them online.

time to fire up 12 tables on pokerstars. There will be more pics later tonight! hope these pics werent too big

HonestRyan
Old 08-27-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Vegas Trip Report in Pictures!

haha, funny you made that girl take a pic with you
Old 08-27-2007, 03:00 PM

Pretty sweet. You may want to go to http://www.picresize.com/ and reduce them by about 25-50% though so people don't have to scroll. The fries in the In-n-Out pic are so big I think they're larger than actual size.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha, funny you made that girl take a pic with you

[/ QUOTE ]

Blog update, or ban.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:12 PM

beerpong details? where is this? and is this an organized game or just people buying beer at the bar and goofing around?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:16 PM

Fat Tire FTW!
Old 08-27-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty sweet. You may want to go to http://www.picresize.com/ and reduce them by about 25-50% though so people don't have to scroll. The fries in the In-n-Out pic are so big I think they're larger than actual size.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree with tuq on both counts (nice pics, but too big).

For those that have a pet peeve about large images extending the 2+2 pages horizontally, I suggest this handy bookmarklet posted by KOTLP and modified slightly by me.

Also, if you use Firefox and Greasemonkey, see this archive thread for a script to resize images.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:46 PM

ok they should be resized now. blog updates coming tonight. and much more vegas madness coming up. i was LOLing at the inn and out pics being bigger than actual size.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fat Tire FTW!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's sad, but I kinda just browsed over the entire OP until I saw the fat tires, at which point I figured he has good taste and read the entire post.

Also, WTF at having beer pong at a bar? I need to visit vegas, although I would find this super gross to play at a bar for some reason.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
beerpong details? where is this? and is this an organized game or just people buying beer at the bar and goofing around?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe one of the vegas residents can help me out with this. they had a 1-5 spread limit Game there with about 2-3 tables almost on the sidewalk. they had a subway, burger king, and maybe a greek eatery. its on the strip. there were just a bunch of beerpong tables w/ people calling "I got Next" and buying pitchers of beer. so just a bunch of vegas peeps having fun on the cheap. no structure that i could tell.