Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2006, 11:29 PM

Default affiliates on major sites

I am currently getting 35% rakeback on a prima host and I was wondering if it is possible(I do not have any connections) to get rakeback deals with other major sites such as PS or Paradise(not Party I owe them $350, I lost the $ given to me on that cruise registration glitch)

I am looking for a site with the loosest(fishiest) players and prima is good sometimes(days and weekends), I find at night time there to be a shortage of good games(usually only like 2 NL200 10seat tables open and games are rarely great. However on one of these sites I would like to get a very good rakeback deal as my current one is too good to just give up in hopes of looser games on other sites. What site would be best and how would I go about finding a rakeback deal with them.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:00 AM

Default Re: affiliates on major sites

So you scammed Party, got caught and dont want to repay your debt???

Pokerstars does not pay affiliates an MGR plan so rakeback there is impossible. Paradise strictly prohibits rakeback.

I doubt any affiliate is going to run to sign you up for any room knowing you are a fruadulant player. Chargebacks/fraud come off MGR too.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not Party I owe them $350, I lost the $ given to me on that cruise registration glitch

[/ QUOTE ]

Among the many major problems in your post, the above quote is reason enough for no sane affiliate to deal with you.
Old 02-13-2006, 03:11 PM

and yes, like party doesn't 'officially' scam people with ridiculous rake structures, and charging 'holding' fees for inactive accounts for everyone, doing who knows what with accounts for those that are deceased. Gimme a break.