Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 06:58 PM

Default Wynn Poker Room Rate

Hey guys I am planning a Vegas trip with some friends and I have booked a room at the Wynn using the poker room rate. Obviously it saves a lot of $$ by only paying $199 for a weekend night and #129 for a weekday rate. My friend and I will be splitting the needed 6 hours of play a day.

I have other friends who also want to go which would drive the costs down for everyone. How strict is the Wynn management if we "sneak" in 4 other people in our room during the trip? Has anyone stayed at the Wynn with 6 people in a room and only paid the rate for 2 people?

If this is in the wrong forum let me know. Im a first time poster but thanks to all replys in advance.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:57 PM

Default Re: Wynn Poker Room Rate

I don't believe the Wynn has any rooms with more than one bed in them... I've fit 8 people in my room at the Venetian with no real problem back in the day. 2 people to all 3 beds and an aero bed on the floor. I haven't been in a room at Wynn, but I believe they are smaller then Venetian's room by a small percentage.

Everyone fits more than their "alloted" guests in a room in Vegas, they usually don't raise a stink unless you draw attention to yourself. (Too noisey / disruptive)
Old 10-23-2007, 09:14 PM

i stayed at the win 2 months ago.

First off when i told them i had 5 people staying in the room he said $50 extra per day for towels etc etc, so I told him no I'm not sure how many people wil lbe staying so he kept it @ 2.

I went to the front desk to book my room and she asked how many room keys I would need. I said 5 and had all of my friends given a seperate room key (which is also your players card btw). When we got in the room it has a huge floor and 2 big beds. So 2 people will have to sleep on the floor in your situation. We had just enough towels and stuff too while still only paying 200/night.

So I don't think you need to sneak anyone in actaully, you shouldn't because whenever I went to the rooms they asked all of us for our room keys and stuff otherwise you can't even go to the elevator =/
Old 10-23-2007, 09:57 PM

Guess that means they have two queens at Wynn. LOL. Always thought it was weird when I heard that but I figured the Wynn is a classy place and doesn't attract a lot of families.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:08 PM

Thanks Guys,

Yea the room I am getting has two beds.

Freedom, so you actually said something along the lines of, "I have two peeps in my room can I get 5 keys?" and they gave them to you?

Also, To get up the elevators does every person need a room key or just have to actually be accompanied by a person with a room key?

Thanks Again
Old 10-23-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, To get up the elevators does every person need a room key or just have to actually be accompanied by a person with a room key?

Thanks Again

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're at all nervous, get 3 keys at check in. Go back in 1 hour having "lost" your keys. Get 2/3/etc new ones. Not everyone HAS to have a key for the elevator, but you DO have to have at least one as a group or whatever. Make sure everyone has a key so they can use the elevator while alone/etc. Just don't be ridiculous and no one will notice/care.