Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2006, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Bed Bugs

Uhhh,,TT,,,forego that next set of high end threads,,,,that should get you a couple of years in GOOD BEDBUG FREE LODGING,,,LOL,,,

PS: It was good to meet you on your visit to LA LA land

Jeff
Old 03-09-2006, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Uhhh,,TT,,,forego that next set of high end threads,,,,that should get you a couple of years in GOOD BEDBUG FREE LODGING,,,LOL,,,

PS: It was good to meet you on your visit to LA LA land

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

Its hard to get a room sometimes in AC, its not like Vegas where they are bening over backwards for your business. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2006, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I stayed at the Ascot Motel, or as it says on the neon sign "a ot otel".

It did matter to me, since I was hammered.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did a 4 hour stay there on a Sunday night when there was an accident on the highway keeping me from going home. $40/night.... eeeewwwwww.

Old 03-09-2006, 04:48 PM

Default fleas

Not bed bugs, but the poker room in Sam's Town in vegas sometimes has a problem with fleas. The players are mainly crusty townies with dogs back at the house or trailer, and fleas go with the territory.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:36 PM

Default Re: fleas

A friend of mine used to be a technician for a lap equipment company and traveled the US, often with lot sof CSI type gadgets where he could inspect the cleanliness of rooms on a deep level. He now travels with all his own sheets, blankets and pillows and claims he would rather sleep on the floor then on most hotel beds. Scary! I'd rather i didn't know this.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just watched a segment about bedbugs on Inside Edition (yes, I was bored) and all I could think about was the nasty beds I've been forced to sleep when I couldn't find a room in AC. All those nasty motels on the side of the Pike, more than once I have woken up very itchy - just freaked out about how nasty the room was.

Has anyone had a bad experience at a hotel in AC or Vegas where you brought home some creepy crawlies? The thought of it makes me itch all over.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I hear the biggest bed bug problem is in Manhattan.

I would be more concerned about that. People in the city are walking around with these things on their body and they can jump onto you as you are walking down the street.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ NYC.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] LA.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just watched a segment about bedbugs on Inside Edition (yes, I was bored) and all I could think about was the nasty beds I've been forced to sleep when I couldn't find a room in AC. All those nasty motels on the side of the Pike, more than once I have woken up very itchy - just freaked out about how nasty the room was.

Has anyone had a bad experience at a hotel in AC or Vegas where you brought home some creepy crawlies? The thought of it makes me itch all over.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I hear the biggest bed bug problem is in Manhattan.

I would be more concerned about that. People in the city are walking around with these things on their body and they can jump onto you as you are walking down the street.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ NYC.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] LA.

[/ QUOTE ]

watch it... here I come bitch. Bringing all the bed bugs just for you [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] U better be prepared!

Old 03-09-2006, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Car > [censored] Motel

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree...I've slept in my car numerous times when the only room available in vegas was the Howard Johnson Inn @ McCarran or the Motel 6 on Boulder Hghwy. EWwwwwwww