Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When you are driving, and a cop pulls in behind you, do you feel:
Served and protected, or 2 13.33%
apprehensive? 13 86.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2007, 05:53 AM

Default Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

Ugh what ridiculous night. Was up 20k overall at one point, then ended up down 13k to a guy on cake who I thought at one point might have been a 2p2er running up his account at my expensive. Then I played a huge donk HU for 3.15 hours on 1 table, 1004 hands. My previous highest # of hands on 1 table was 675 hands. Yeah I know I play donks so the sessions don't last that long.

Anyways the guy runs out of his mind, in misc stats i have him showing down 4 three of a kinds, 5 straights, 4 flushs, and 3 full houses. Also I got AA-JJ 29x, but only ended up $769 instead of $999,999,999 that I should have been against this guy. Thankfully I got sweet revenge sucking out in a 15k pot after putting it in with 99 v 84 on a 874 flop, river 7 ty poker gods.

Ended up +4k for the evening session including the first 9k gift at 50/100, bleh. I was tilting like a madman at one point and playing really unfocused and saying stupid [censored] in the chat. I really need to figure out a way to stay focused through longer sessions.