Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums

Old 08-23-2007, 02:09 PM

Location: Trapped in an alley in Abilene, with all but four shells spent
Default Re: Change to the sidebar: Feedback requested.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow! Removing the hideous green is a huge improvement. And quick, too. Even though I realize that it may not be a lasting change, I thank you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you like it.

Unless anyone finds a skin that makes the sidebar look as bad as that did, I am done making changes to the colors of the sidebar. Infopop is also a lighter shade of grey.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hideous green is still present on the Sporting Events page (haven't checked all the pages obviously). All the other pages I have visited look great. I can live with that on one page if changing it is a chore. Thanks again.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:23 PM

Thanks for pointing that out! I have corrected sporting events.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Why not the same blue as the background, with white text? Then it wouldn't look so freakishly standoutish.

[/ QUOTE ]

For now, I am just going with the consistency of using the best style sheet class option for all skins. While the sidebar on infopop2 admittedly isn't perfect neither are a lot of things about that skin. i.e. the black text on navy blue.

While I am not making an official statement, I will mention that if we ever make it to the VBulliten upgrade I will make sure that all skins look great with the sidebar. I am simply not willing to expend too much more energy on making it perfect in UBB while there is potential change on the horizon.

Kiera
Old 08-23-2007, 06:37 PM

I want to go on record as saying that I don't care about any of this. Not that anyone should care about my not caring. As long as the links work I'm fine. But yeah it looks pretty nice, so good job.

Also Kiera, you should stick around the site a little and post in some of the other forums. It will help balance out the 98/2 male/female ratio a little bit.

EDIT: ratio could also be 49/1 LDO.