Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 09-12-2006, 01:05 AM

Default Re: ***Official Week 1 FFB Bitch/Brag Thread***

Brag - Chargers D [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2006, 01:14 AM

Me vs. Caldarooni....I'm up by like 6 points prior to the mon night game...he has ABrooks, Janacowski, and Moss

I win 71-70
Old 09-12-2006, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bitch: My starting QB and 2nd round round pick Carson Palmer (3 pts) got outscored by my opponents kicker Jeff Wilkins (20 pts). Yea.
Currently down 24 pts with Marvin Harrison currently playing and LaDainian Tomlinson left (opponent has Antonio Gates left [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]).

Brag: Sadly nothing to boast about yet except my opponent hasn't put up too many points so far either (he has Marc Bulger and Shaun Alexander who both had mediocre fantasy games, I'm still behind though) and I might be able to pull of a huge comeback with Marvin and LT left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Update:

Brag: Had a very nice showing by LT tonight, 131 RuYd, RuTd, 18 ReYd good for 20 pts (was down 13 going into tonight)...

Bitch: Opponent had Antonio Gates left tonight who scored a garbage-time TD (26 ReYd, ReTD for 8 pts), clinching him the victory by one lousy point. Furthermore, out of all of the teams that lost this week in my league, I scored the most points, therefore I get the worst waiver position out of all the losing teams this week.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:40 AM

Brag: LT's night surged me to a win in 4/5 leagues

Bitch: Playing Jeff Wilkins in a touchdown only league where I had Carson Palmer, Thomas Jones and Corey Dillon who all decide even with great match-ups they can't get into the end zone.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:59 AM

Bitch: Lamont Jordan and Jake Plummer
Brag: Not too much this week...
Old 09-12-2006, 08:05 AM

Bitch: In my buddies 100 dollar league some guy put up 170 with traditional yahoo scoring. He had Winslow, Warner, Gore, Stallworth, etc. He also had Smith (first pick) being out. ROFL...I can't believe it.

In my cash league (small), I didn't start Stallworth but I started Gore over Cadillac which led to my victory. 2 of my first three picks I didn't play (Cadillac and DD), and I still won.

I'm starting to like my squad.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:27 AM

Bitch: Man, I forgot how much fantasy football drives me crazy. I have way too many teams this year, and I picked up San Diego's defense in the second-to-last round of all four of my redraft leagues, precisely because they have awesome first and second week matchups. I also added them for $1 in a keeper league auction. But, I forgot to add them before our Wednesday night add/drop transaction deadline in my other keeper league, and was forced to start the Vikings D. Of course, in all the leagues I had them, they didn't make a difference; the games I won, I won by enought that it wouldn't have mattered who I started at D/ST.

But in the league I didn't have them, I lost by 7, to one of the best teams in the league.

Soooooooooooooo frustrating.

-McGee
Old 09-12-2006, 11:34 AM

Bitch: Plummer. Barber/FWP/Holt/T.O. get me one T.D. total.

Brag: Behind by 4 going into Monday, I have Longwell, he has Lamont. I win by 2. Washington D held on enough to win in my other league. 1-0 in both leagues, and every team in my division in both leagues lost. So 1 game lead in both leagues after 1 week. sooooooo sweet.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:25 PM

League 1, against my mom.

Bitch: 2 QBs (Plummer/Hasselbeck) and TE (McMichael) get me a combined -1 point.

Brag: I still won.

League 2:

Bitch: Every skill position (QB/RB/WR/TE) underperformed Yahoo projections with the exception of Ben Watson who scored 4.5 points instead of 3.5. This is a huge league and I think we have 8 skill positions or so.

Brag: Nothing

League 3: The Money League

Bitch: Shaun Alexander, my #1 pick in a 14 team league gets 3 points. Keenan McCardell needs 20 yards in the final game for me to win, gets 18.

Brag: Opponent started Betts over Portis at the last second and we tie.

I suck at FF.