Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community

Old 11-24-2007, 11:17 PM

Default Damn.....

Readzie is done. (posted other forum)

Well tonight i just lost my bankroll. I made the age old mistake of chasing back the loses and it ended up with me sitting down at 50/100 with my last 5,000. I played some of the best poker of my life and it came down to 1 unlucky hand.

The first big hand that came to me was i had got up to a 10k stack and the guy i jsut beat in hand was seeming to be tilted so i just slow called his 400 preflop with AA and i just called him the whole way. He went all in on turn for a 14k pot. He had flopped 2pr and i was crippled down to 3k. I decided to keep playing and i worked my way back up to 12,000 and was getting tons of respect from all watching. Everyone was saying i was playing very good and then this hand came up.

I was back at 11k and i had A6 suited in the SB. The most aggressive player at the table made it 400 preflop. I called the 350 and the flop came down Q46. I checked and he bet his standard 85% of pot into me. I just called.

Turn brough an ace and now i checked again. He slowed down a bit but bet out 1800 at about 2400. I raised it up to 4800 and he came back over the top for another 5000. I didnt even think a second.. i just flat called him for my entire 11k at the table and the last of my BR. I was sure that i was in pretty good condition. Needless to say when the cards turned up and he showed AQ i was yelling "no, [censored], no, [censored] NO NO NO. river was a jack and i watched the 22k get pushed over to him.

Needles to say even though this prolly has ended my poker career due to how unresponsible i am that i need to not play and seek help. But i really did enjoy seeing every single observer congratulate me on playing very well. I played at the highest game and i held my ground until i just got an unlucky hand which having the proper Bankroll could avoid. Anyhow i just want to say that it was good well it lasted and i am very appreciative of the 40,000 i managed to keep for school.

Needless to say i jepeordized myself now for school and i will need a loan. But these are the lessons in life that right now is probably good that it happened. Maybe i would of lost like 200k somewhere in the future. I think that this will be good that i can focus back on poker and a good social life. Anyhow i just want to say that evebn though i normally would be crying iam very happy. I danced with the best and i know that if i had a BR for that table i could be a winning player. Iam proud of how far i came in my 1.5 years and i wouldn't ever change a thing. I am walking away form this with no regrets and my head held high.

People of pocketfives i just want to say best of luck to you and i will continue to view these boards but iam certainly in no place to deposit some money back on and play again.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:26 PM

Default Re: Damn.....

Who is he?
Old 11-24-2007, 11:28 PM

He says a lot of things that he believes don't need to be said.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:49 PM

I feel bad for him y0, hope he gets right
Old 11-25-2007, 12:05 AM

Location: bottomset: shoutout to steroid boy for making this possible

[ QUOTE ]

People of pocketfivesi just want to say best of luck to you and i will continue to view these boards but iam certainly in no place to deposit some money back on and play again.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 11-25-2007, 12:59 AM

I'd be dancing that much too if i won that many SKYLANSKY DOLLARS. =) hahaha.

no worries bro, we've all been there. same thing happened to me when i was on a huge winning streak and decided to play a 25/50 game. in those games u must be aggressive. good luck to u in the future.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Needles to say even though this prolly has ended my poker career due to how unresponsible i am that i need to not play and seek help.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think that this will be good that i can focus back on poker and a good social life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Looks like your mind is still on poker imo
Old 11-25-2007, 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel bad for him y0, hope he gets right

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually find it hard to feel sorry for stupid people...
Old 11-25-2007, 06:37 AM

isn't that op over two years old, probably older?
Old 11-25-2007, 06:46 AM

http://www.pocketfives.com/C0CAA81F-...AFBF7A82A.aspx